This banana is the atheist's worst nightmare

This banana is the atheist's worst nightmare

Attached: banana.jpg (630x451, 98.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*tips fedora*

Why did you have to remind me of this faggots existence

It was hilarious when he BTFO Thunderf00t in that debate.

Attached: 1655376180409.webm (460x444, 888.41K)

>Thunderf00t
Is he trans now? I heard he bent the knee

Oh the classic hen and egg paradigm. It's always brought up as some kind of clever move by people who don't understand evolution.

remember the peanut butter one

youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504

explain please.

More like the Amazing Atheist's worst nightmare.

Kek

>*shoves it up his ass*

>explain please.

Attached: 1659241028038260.png (427x400, 6.37K)

i don't get the joke. is it a reference to a tv commercial?

He made an embarrassing Ukraine post but that's about it, as far as I know

AA has images of him shoving a banana up his ass.

>triggered
kek

Why are theists, Christians in particular, so fucking retarded? I have never seen an ontological “proof” that wasn’t retarded or didn’t conclude to god’s existence. I can understand being religious through faith but people who say its self evident make themselves look absolutely retarded

It’s a fair point though.

>wojack
>1659
go back

Attached: banan.jpg (1080x1080, 103.28K)

>>triggered
>kek

Attached: 1659245222035868.png (194x259, 8.24K)

>people who say its self evident make themselves look absolutely retarded
The obverse is true as well. To take either side is proof positive you are a double nigger

I've never seen a dog produce a non dog

Attached: kenthovind.jpg (500x500, 63K)

>>wojack
>go back

Attached: If you read this you are a nigger lol.png (600x800, 37.85K)

Comfort's arguments for YEC aren't that great, but his exegesis of Deuteronomic Law is second to none

newfag getting toasty I see

Attached: 1393641161270.png (500x500, 55.64K)

Reading the quinque viae and still uttering the gibberish you just wrote is a proof of a lack of intelligence.

The foil seal was already partially removed prior to filming so they could check to make absolutely certain that life had not formed, thus spoiling their harebrained theory.

>not self evident
Explain without using words like retarded, if you can.

Brutal

So what about the 100 other fruits?

The OG banana man
>quinque viae
No idea what this shit is but I'm take a wild guess at it being more "magic is real because it just is" retarded bullshit.

Low quality banana

>magic
Christcucks seethe so hard when you say this but ignore the fact Adam's creation was a literal Jewish magic spell.

Study RNA world hypothesis for 6 years and publish 20 peer-reviewed papers and then we'll talk, theistshitters

Attached: w.png (375x409, 52.99K)

Why do that when I can just assert my magic imaginary friend did it with a magic spell.

Yeah people usually "seethe" (call you out) when you say something wrong and stupid. I bet people "seethe" at you every time you speak.

Look up the golem spell goy, you are made of jewish magic from your jewish god. I mean, if you are going to believe in bullshit, why not at least pick the white people's religion?

checkmate christcucks

Attached: 1644559629729.jpg (826x463, 55.24K)

I believe in God. But I do not believe God created the world and humanity in the way Creationists believe. He started the Big Bang to create light. He set up evolution to create Man.

Based prime mover chad

>God made bananas perfect for human consumption

No, people did that by selecting the traits of successive generations of fruit to minimize the seed size.

>It perfectly fits in your hand and your mouth

So does a dick

Attached: E0597B82-9091-4839-9300-18AD1AA5D94F.jpg (750x774, 34.86K)