Even women think Prey is unrealistic

Even women think Prey is unrealistic

Attached: 1442366236.jpg (919x413, 94.22K)

>old busted roastie is jealous of having to watch a young qt
More news at 11

What you people don’t understand is that the predator will not use its advanced tech if the prey is using a bow and arrow. The predator will fight on even ground for the thrill of it and it’s totally possible that they can be out maneuvered.

>bow and arrow
>USELESS
>covering yourself in mud
>REALISTIC AND BRILLIANT

>zealots

why didn't you post this one?

Attached: kino.png (730x105, 26.71K)

or this

Attached: kino.png (730x125, 26.34K)

women with hairy legs and armpits are disgusting

men with hairy chests are disgusting

>What are we supposed to believe? That Naru has access to some sort of magic bow and arrow?

Attached: file.png (350x234, 164.77K)

Correct.

people forgetting that modern weapons didn't work against them in the first movie and arnold had to rely on primitive traps to even get close to beating one

>real men gross me out
>I prefer little boys because I'm in NAMBLA
Weird thing to bring up here, but ok

I agree!

>bitching about realism in a movie about an ayylmao from outer space that somehow has a sense of honor hunting humans for sport

No one is seeing this garbage for nostalgia.
That said, he is giving backhanded praise, this is one of those fake fresh reviews.

They didn’t work because that made the predator use its own weapons. Once you go bare handed you have a better chance since that will force the predator to go bare handed too and then you can lure them into a trap

I know realize this was the proto-version of blue checkmarks having meltdowns on twitter over people criticizing their work or not politically agreeing with them. The dweebs were right.

I dont watch movies for realism. Especially not movies about hunter aliens from beyond our solar system

She didn't just use a bow and arrow though. She used his technology against him.

hairy chest are not real men. hairy chest are monkeys. you are ugly monkey.

>he

You're reading into it too much. It's just calling out nerds who over analyze meaningless shit.

they didn't work because the predator knew how to avoid the weapons fire, it rarely used its weapons against people using guns
arnold using its tactics against it made it rethink its strategy

He discovered that by accident so it wasn't a Mary Sue moment. The fact that mud would have risen to the temperature of his body shortly after being smeared on it which means that his dried mud covering would not have done a damn thing to hide him in the final fight is another matter but they needed to get the finale so the movie could rap up and they had overpowered the predator already.