I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bum-boy, batty-boy...

>I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bum-boy, batty-boy, backside-artist bugger. I'm bent. I am that arse bandit, I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-assed, fudge-packin', shit-stabbin' uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I'm fucked. I suck and I'm sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fuckin' time of his life. And I am not a pervert.

Attached: 1459567302585.jpg (1920x1080, 75.98K)

Why was he so mad at getting called gay

OP is a faggot

wasn't he mad at being blackmailed?

>Bent?

sorry i’m new. i thought that was traditional here lol

shoishupposeharenhallishoutshofthequeshtion

CIA is gay?

and he does it for (you)

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin DIN plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're a unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer.

>I lift those shirts
why is this so kino? Is this about the contrast between the ridiculousness of this line and the serious manner in which it was delivered?

AND SAN FRANCISCO
I SHAPPOSE
THAT'S OFF THE TABLE AS WELL

I'm a big guy

>I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom.
russel is so fucking kino writer

IF I PULLED YOU OFF WOULD YOU DIE?

YOU'RE A BIG GAY

WAS GETTING COCKED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Uh, you don't get to bring non-bug chasers.

10/10

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT MONKEYPOX! NOW WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTERPLAN?

GAY?

>and I’m not a pervert.
He lost me there.

what did he mean by this ?