Current year streaming quality

>current year streaming quality

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 183548.png (1659x689, 1.02M)

Looks like high school film project.

i couldn't continue it, the quality is so bad that it's almost like disney is streaming a yify rip; i even had to recalibrate my monitor and check things over because i thought maybe it was my end

i did pirate a version to compare and the quality was massively betteer

miss me yet?

Attached: yify.png (300x80, 2.51K)

stop pirating and watch from hulu

>stop pirating and watch from hulu
that's a screenshot from disney+

Stream piggy xisters the latest slop just dropped!

i don't believe it. disney is perfect.

i'm so immersed!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 190120.png (1659x691, 1.26M)

same general timeframe, but from a pirated version

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 190222.png (1650x688, 1.81M)

The squaw has delicious child bearing hips.

Yify encodes look much worse

Just pirate it then.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (3840x2160, 573.57K)

i did but it seems none of them are the comanche release yet so i'll wait

Heard it's on rarbg. Haven't checked.

grabbing one now from there, thanks; how fucking depressing that in current year you are forced into piracy because streaming sites have shitter quality than youtube videos made by brainlets did a decade ago

There's also two versions there, the hulu one is 2.6gb and the D+ one is 5.1gb for 1080p, which is still a bit bitstraved
It'son public trackers, just look around

Just get the 4K SDR version even if you're using a 1080p screen. I used to do so before getting a 4K display.

does she show any skjn?

i wouldn't know, i tried watching it on disney+

It's fucking stupid. Netflix will limit the quality according to your display/browser. It's always better to just pirate the biggest file you can.

kek

this is hulu user

>haha user why are you still torrenting

I tried to warn them

>It's always better to just pirate the biggest file you can.
i've been doing that for a while, i only have a sub to disney+ for the few things i've noticed are harder to get rips of, plus some of the natgeo stuff can be comfy

They probably all pull this shit
The natgeo stuff I can understand but that's about it desu. Maybe if you're a kpop fag. I absolutely cannot find that shit on trackers for my sister. Maybe it's for the best too.

Maybe I'll try that, but is the SDR native or is it a transcode like with some 4k blurays which are HDR only

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 212232.jpg (799x209, 36.69K)

Most likely native since it's from a streaming service. It looked great to me.

D+ caps out at 720p in browser and 1080p on the windows store app. Only way to get 4K is through a PS4 or smart TV app, which is stupid because it's clearly not working as an anti-piracy measure.