Lightyear

Why did it bomb?

Attached: lightyear.png (604x889, 1.24M)

Because it’s one of the most ugliest artstyle in the world

It catered to absolutely nobody. I tried to watch it but the way they made Buzz so incompetent in the first 10-15 minutes put me off and I closed the movie, never to watch it again

On one side you had the chuds whine about the lesbians

Then on the other side you had the anti-chuds go see it to spite the chuds, and they couldnt find a good reason to endorse the movie, other than to 'own the chuds'. It's a mediocre movie at best of moments.

>this is the movie that got andy excited about the buzz lightyear toys
lol

Fucking look at it

People didn't expect this weird convoluted "this is the movie Andy saw" thing, no one really understood what they're going for from marketing. The lesbian couple fiasco also gave out negative press. The film itself was mediocre but I expected worse.
he basically carries the asses of all the nig nog sidekicks for the rest of the film to be fair

I like it, even made a no lesbo shit edit for my family and close people.

It's quite literally a movie about white man learning their privilege. Buzz is the only straight white man on screen in the entire movie and he's a hot head know-it-all who turns down everyone around him who offers him help (everyone around him at all times is a black or brown person) because of this he keeps failing at everything he does, it's only when he learns to accept the help from diversity that he starts to succeed. Oh, and the entire focal point of the movie is about good Buzz and bad Buzz having differing opinions on how they should honor a dead black lesbian.

niggers and fags

No one asked for it.

It's boring, it's not funny, the (very few) characters are uninteresting, the story could be told in half the runtime if not less, the director is an asshat going after the audiences, THE MESSAGE still worming its way in despite all previously mentioned issues not being fixed before release.

It's failure as entertainment.

He keeps failing because the sidekicks are utterly incompetent. I don't know how you managed to get this out of the film. Especially that fag with a pen, at least the granny could shoot and the granddaughter of the lesbo had a character arc, that faggot never learnt anything.

It wasn't made in the 90s with Pixar's best talent

Attached: 1610305198968.jpg (938x660, 58.38K)

>Buzz Buzz Buzz SUCKS COCKS NOW HE TAKES IT IN THE ASS WITH COCKS AND CUM

Pixar hasnt put out anything of note since they got bought out by disney in 2006

Attached: mfw lightcucks.png (436x438, 138.07K)

Actually it's about toxic masculinity. Everything you just said about Buzz is "le toxic white male" who needs to learn to work with diversity.

He already worked with diversity fine in the very start of the film.
Spewing stupid theories like this discredits people who actually have to say something substantial about why the film sucks. Like the fact that it's basically a collection of cliches stirred together with no interesting spin on them and how they had a potentially interesting villian premise but fucked it up by going the safe route but also a route that is convoluted and makes zero fucking sense.

This. All the characters are supremely ugly. If they're gonna have blacks fill up 90%, they could have made them look good instead of like ghetto trash.

Due to intervention of the movement known as Chud.

Attached: Fags_1982.png (1208x814, 101.71K)

Younger part of its demo would rather wait for streaming than wrangle kids in a theater.
Older part of its demo would rather see fighter jet or dinosaur movies.
>but Minions did well
Nobody uses Peacock, everyone has Disney+.

Attached: 3df.jpg (680x503, 36.35K)

the premise in itself is confusing. why is buzz a real human? why is it set in the future? what connection does it have to the original character?

You either didn’t watch the movie or weren’t paying attention. He rejects help like 5 times from the lesbian woman in the first 10 minutes of this movie. He does that throughout the film until he learns to work better with the PoCs. Maybe try watching the movie without a cock in your throat and a mans ass on your face you blistering faggot

Who cares?

>Cars was the last non-Disney Pixar film
>Ratatouille was the first Disney-Pixar film
This makes so much sense. Ratatouille was the first Pixar movie I couldn't sit through and I haven't liked a Pixar movie after that. I didn't know Disney bought them out at that time but now it all comes together.