Any movies about pods?

Attached: EEFpV9sXYAAnbPb.jpg (1500x500, 138.72K)

Brazil has the pod life spirit

But why would you live like that? This is not an adequate or reasonable solution to being priced out of a city

Because it's really cool and social and I just LOVE the hustle and bustle and diversity of pod life! It's like being in a youth hostel while travelling except you're actually living there. You meet all kinds of cool people and everyone shares everything and we play games and watch harry potter marathons.

This is based
>jew makes you live alone and not know your neighbors
>normies lean to the left until they come to the right from the other side and start living in small communities with 0 niggers (look at the pic there are no apes)

it's not, 'you could live in the pod'
it's, 'you WILL live in the pod'

I remember reading this article some years ago, this was just pre-covid
>It was full of all these graphic designers and amateur standups from the Midwert trying to "break into the industry" in L.A at 28 years old
These people live in a terminal state of perceptual disconnect

This looks terrible. I hate sharing bathrooms with fat people

>Suffer from BO
>Have to roomshare with 60 other people
>Get evicted immediately for being medically stinky

Most people would probably be happier if they lived a more communal life and not so isolated from others.

Living shoulder to shoulder with no privacy is not "the communal life"

Ouland

What a selfish thing to say, comrade.
Now give me half of that square of toilet paper.

This is just the same as boarding houses, little room, and even less privacy

Most young people, sure. Communal living is a decent way to get lots of young people together, but when you’re older there is no real romance to it.

Why are they all white?

This looks amazing. I spent the better part of a year in 2012 living in hostels and it’s cosy

Drink/eat with fellow young people and chat to them all the time about whatever

Make plans with them and converse with them

Fuck a grill in your pod… it’s kino

Wake up in middle of night to pee and see a grill the next pod over with her ass on display

Nice

Go to sleep Planning fukkng her inside her pod that week

Mf smiling in my pod with a bonerar

Pre cum in my pod planning on fukking grill

God I love pods

What if you want to masturbate or have sex? How does that work with the pod living and whatnot

different pods have different rules

See the post above. I used to love fucking grills in my pod at 3am in a room with 40 persons

Literally not my problem

The Matrix
It's a way of continuing college life, where you can spout off about the benefits of diversity while also having yourself only surrounded by people of similar economic and educational backgrounds as you.

search "concentration camps" on the internet

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Hey…chud… you awake? I can’t sleep. Mind if I share a pod with you tonight?

Attached: 110DD66F-F88F-4DF1-BF37-31208179DF54.jpg (272x153, 13.4K)

How do you even get into this position? Do these guys not save up for their own places? Do people just constantly rent and live with roommates past college ad infinitum? Is the hustle and bustle really that important to them?

Attached: Pepe Sunglasses.png (580x449, 244.28K)

I think they're overblown on Any Forums, they're just hostels but a bit more moderns, they're not meant to be a lifestyle any more than small students rooms.

Uh sure but I need to get my 8 hours…

Attached: C8D62A8B-2206-46E5-8AE4-94B2708273B2.jpg (201x251, 8.29K)