Movie made almost specificity for the Muh Viking heritage neo pagan atheist larp crowd

>movie made almost specificity for the Muh Viking heritage neo pagan atheist larp crowd
>doesn’t make any money
Is being afraid to leave your house for a few hours strong Viking values, bros?

Attached: F2AD40DF-4BC6-49E0-897B-C9668AFB9B0E.png (220x326, 111.01K)

>specificity

it didn't make any money because it sucked lol

Ya I made a fuckin typo Odin must’ve caused it or some shit idk

Whites are a minority.

>normies didn't flock to it
Oh no, this totally changes my mind on the film itself.

>a shitty hamlet reboot
>doesnt make any money
I thought it was okay but every white man has read and/or watched Hamlet already.

black panther for mountain people

>get woke, go br-ACK

Attached: box office.png (1368x851, 1.52M)

they're too self-concious to go to the movies by themselves
>but what if tradette is there with chad and they laugh at me :(

nobody makes movies for muh heritage neopagan larpers, eggman tried to make le epic viking story and the result was fucking boring
thus it flopped, since nobody likes boring movies

Sad that this failed. It has surely scared execs out of funding many interesting projects.

>Viking Movie
>No Norse Mythology
>No sea monsters
What is the fucking point of showing "historical accuracy" when in real life vikings were actual fucking cucks?

Member that other viking movie they kept shilling.. Valhalla Rising?
Yeah, that was shitty too.

I'm done with this "genre".

the only good viking stuff has been the vikings tv show and last kingdom, and both of those are still pretty mediocre, especially vikings after ragnar dies

Vikings are gay why do guys want to be them so badly?

>vikings tv show
Never heard of it.

>last kingdom
I don't even know what that is.

When you're a kid and see the horned helmets.. I guess that's sorta cool. But then they said that never happened.. so yeah. That's about it.

Imagine the cognitive dissonance larpagans would experience watching Christian vikings

Thanks for the recommendations!

They don't want to sell The Northman in my country. Canceled in theaters. And I still can't find the DVD!
However, I rarely go out... so that's also true.

saw it in theaters and liked it. Women didn't though, so it made zero dollaroos.
Last Duel was woke as fuck and awful though. It's because the bottom 5 movies will be seen by the people that go to theaters still.

Am I supposed to support movies because they pander to some political belief I agree with or something?
Isn't that crazy?
>uuuh you have an ideology? Better consoom these products otherwise you're a poser!
Fuck that shit, I ain't paying for any movie and I don't give a shit the message they're trying to convey.

Every movie that can trigger twitter or reddit and create a shitstorm i can watch and laugh is a good movie because it at least entertained me

You moron, the Last duel is pozzed feminist drivel showing Me too crap in the medieval France. Guy Ritchie's King Arthur is a woke and pozzed movie about Arthurian Britain with Negroes and Chinese.