The guy that had the bright idea of rebooting the DCEU with THE FLASH and had BATGIRL as his baby project almost quit...

The guy that had the bright idea of rebooting the DCEU with THE FLASH and had BATGIRL as his baby project almost quit when David Zaslav shelved the movie.

His other projects for the reboot were SUPERGIRL, WONDER TWINS, BLUE BEETLE, BLACK CANARY, and the black SUPERMAN reboot.

Attached: 1638358003258.png (727x614, 302.65K)

Cool, nobody asked though

Fucking gook

what was he supposed to do when Affleck literally quit?

Does this chink have a vested interest in seeing white IPs be blackwashed?

>chink

o, I answered my on question

Kek.

I remember midnight's edge were joking Zaslov is only keeping him around so he can summarily fire him as a scapegoat for the next WB failure.

Only then will he have zaslovs permission to die

this dipshit literally turned down a superman and GLC movie from christopher mcquarrie

he also nearly cost wb their most profitable film ever in joker

greenlit dogshit like Birds of prey and tss which nobody cared about

He and Geoff Johns, who basically ran DC Films through Hamada, made Ben Affleck quit.

Attached: 1634797669044.jpg (1080x1351, 186.56K)

Zaslov will make him commit seppuku

Everyone is feeling that Black Adam is going to underperform. I feel that David Zaslav is keeping Walter Hamada just so that he can get the blame for that.

that was before he was hired

Just a fun fact for those not from Any Forums. He got kicked out of a supermarket for taking pics of cereal boxes and posting them on twitter, which unnerved some shoppers. Hence the name, Geoff "Cereal Lord" Johns.

i mean zaslav literally only took over this april, none of their upcoming movies were greenlit or even made under him

That was when Ben Affleck was trying to do The Batman project, this back in 2017. Hamada was already hired by then. Remember that Hamada first project under DC Films was Shazam.

hamada was hired in 2018

The announcement was made in 2018, you mean.

why is the DCU such shit

Goddamn, man. The Zack Snyder curse is some serious shit.

Attached: 1646402760375.jpg (1200x648, 141.4K)

>almost quit
>wasn't fired
What the fuck is this timeline?

His contract ends October. So he has to option of sticking around or quitting. He opted to stick around. Probably thinks that with Black Adam being a huge success he can leverage himself a good position somewhere else. You can bet that he will milk this Batgirl news for pity points as well.

>”if you cancel batgirl I’ll leave!”
>”okay there’s the door”
>”…alright I’ll stay”

>batfleck wanted paul dini or bruce timm
What an idiot
know how to make a good cartoon and how to make a good movie are completely different skils.

Everyone praised Affleck script, though.

isn't Geoff Johns the DC guy that released some awful "event" comics and turned Green Lantern Corps into power rangers?

Exactly. Johns has been a blight on DC Comics since 2004.

I fucking love how there is a war between The Hollywood Reporter reporter Kim Masters, that is on the Snyder camp, and Rolling Stone reporter (that used to work on THR before) Tatiana Siegel, who's on the Hamada camp.

Attached: 1641689080473.png (743x792, 258.27K)