Will you support your rightful queen, chud?

Will you support your rightful queen, chud?

Attached: Young_Rhaenyra_2nd_Teaser_Profile.png (746x953, 231.86K)

she's unrelentingly cute, in spite of trying to look mean. of course I will.

This young version of her, yes. But not that disgusting they/them version. At which point I will support the "women for Trump" queen.

This actress is cute but her face looks retarded with this blonde hair.
Still not as retarded looking as the blonde negro though.

Finally some albino nigger representation

face too round

Woozuh?

Love her resting pouty face

>Sir Incel of Any Forums, I thank you for your blade!

Attached: alicent hightower.jpg (2000x1334, 408.97K)

i have a hunch(i hope i'm wrong) it's going to be a safe show narratively speaking, while it needs to be properly edgy to work.

sound of music qt patootie

(me)
sound of metal* of course

Is this Rings of Power or Games of Thrones? Can't tell the shitty zoomer actors apart

I support Queen Biggot

Her adult version looks cute too, not sure what you mean

Attached: woozuh.jpg (1280x720, 83.96K)

Is she against Rhaenyra? Pretty sure they're trying to kill each other in the trailer so probably.
I'm against Rhaenyra because of the Valeryions but I'm not with the other guy because he looks like a lizard person in a fake human body
So I will be team /Alicent/
I watch HotD for she

I know this look on women well

Attached: latest (3).jpg (1152x1920, 365.12K)

if by "work", you mean be as successful as the predecessor it will never happen, doesn't matter what they do. this show will start with the traditional audience for fantasy shows and some other people that watched got and are curious. they will keep the fantasy audience no matter what they do and will eventually lose the curious bunch depending on how long it drags and how good it really is.

>if by "work", you mean be as successful as the predecessor it will never happen
i meant being close to quality of best GOT seasons. And i can see it reignite the GOT craze if they start with 2,3 very strong episodes.

She looks like one of those whores doing BBC videos. Fuck these series, fuck mainstream media & entertainment and fuck you OP

Attached: heresy.png (892x380, 170.19K)

Have you guys not been keeping up with what the showrunners and actors have been saying about the show? Everything good about GOT is gone. This show is going to suck.

>Have you guys not been keeping up with what the showrunners and actors have been saying about the show?
link?

There's multiple articles and interviews but you can start with this.

Attached: ynnw.jpg (750x825, 137.14K)

>Is she against Rhaenyra?
Yeah the whole conflict is that Rhaenyra wants to be queen and Alicent wants her son to be king.