Harrelson told Playboy in October 2009, "I was getting into theology and studying the roots of the Bible...

> Harrelson told Playboy in October 2009, "I was getting into theology and studying the roots of the Bible, but then I started to discover the man-made nature of it. I started seeing things that made me ask, 'Is God really speaking through this instrument?' My eyes opened to the reality of the Bible being just a document to control people."[54][55] He describes himself as having "a strong spiritual life".[56]

Attached: CB867067-3EBB-4B07-8F14-7E407A2FDC4F.jpg (250x365, 23.29K)

if you've read the bible and you are still a christian you're mentally ill.

To be honest, reading the New Testament moved me away from Christianity.

Apparently this is the literal word of God and his followers. Yet I felt nothing as I read it. Absolutely nothing.

Then I decided to read the Holy Qu’ran... and Mashallah, I felt as though Allah himself gave me a warm embrace.
I converted to Islam very soon after.

I'm the exact same way. The entire Bible is so derivative and so obviously composed for political purposes that I absolutely can't take it seriously as something with a divine origin

It was starvation and typhus because the allies bombed the German supply lines. 300k tops.

Not six million
Not a deliberate holocaust
The exact same thing would have happened in American WW2 Japanese internment camps under the same circumstances.

Most of the Old Testament stories were pretty much ripped off from older tales of mythologies from earlier civilizations

>I felt as though Allah himself gave me a warm embrace
*from behind

Is it an American thing to take the bible literally? Is this the reason so many edgy athiest exists in modern times? Because they thought the bible was meant to be taken literally and felt stupid when they got old enough to see it's not?

So he is just a dumbass? I was here thinking Man from Toronto was young in cheek.

Harrelson follows a raw vegan diet.[48][49] Along with not eating meat or dairy, Harrelson does not eat sugar or flour.

Woah bro

So in reality mcconaughhey is the christian one and harrelson the fedora atheist. Interesting.

Most American Christians are creationists, so are the Christ larpers on Any Forums

Humans need a document to control people or else they start shopping their cocks off and killing babies

even non- literally the bible is pretty shit and uninspired

if god is everywhere and everything and he made everything hes the book.
Checkmate atheists

You only exist at the behest of God

Attached: interior-baptistery-st-lydia-first-greek-european-woman-to-be-baptised-christianity-chapel-located-near-164497445.jpg (675x900, 107.87K)

I too enjoy molesting children.

>Harrelson told Playboy
stopped reading there

It is meant to be taken literally, and brown third worlders do, which is what Americans are

Aryan chad

americans don't understand concepts like art, culture, history and philosophy. They're driven by material desires, they don't even realize that religion is a spiritual thing.

Even Christian who don't believe in Biblical literalism are fucking stupid