Should Weinstein make more films? Who will play him in his biopic?

Should Weinstein make more films? Who will play him in his biopic?

Attached: Harvey.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

he can make it big in the ugly bastard jav scene

They'll probably force a non jew into the role on that one

Not without a penis

DSP

>flirt, lean in, maintain eye contact, smile constantly, initiate constant touching
>omg guys I was sexually assaulted by this guy!

what exactly is he doing wrong here?

Believe women.

He wasn't asking for consent for every touch and he invited her to his hotel where he raped her.

Wow, he literally raped her.

she's clearly flirting with him, what is this trying to prove?

remember they metoo'd that CK guy because he consensually fapped infront of a woman,

ugly = rape

>Hello HARVEY WEINSTEIN (Just in case you don't know who I am talking to)
>We can do both.
>This is so hot.

How is this not entrapment?

the body language pua shit is completely fake, it is entirely about looksmaxxing and if you're naturally ugly it's just over for you.

Be, leave women.

jesus christ how the FUCK is a guy supposed to consensually flirt, foreplay and lay with a female if this is considered sexual harassment...

Damn...

You can get away with it if you're powerful in financial or influential sense. Not a single one of these women were actually FORCED into anything - they gave in faced with potential of leveraging their sexual services from advancement.

>How is this not entrapment?
Well, is she a cop? Swear to god "a little learning" is so true

She's leading him on, simultaneously asking and consenting to it. In the words of Patrice O'Neal if he didn't try to have sex with her he's a fag who deserves no respect.

You're not. You're supposed to do Tinder one night stands and never really connect with anyone. CONSUME.

Attached: 1511435429447-MFT-EP-1-Threesomes-1280x720-1.jpg (1280x669, 231.41K)

>Harvey raped me!
>actually he didn't and she just whore herself
So many cases. SAD!

she raped him

They raped each other.