I hate this character

I hate this character

Attached: E0A2DC59-88A2-4DA1-AD5A-ECD8C76099E6.jpg (1200x1183, 198.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4Zdp8PE6Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=v17S5zIppqE&ab_channel=MidnightScintilla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My guys are solid.

Not your call

Yeah?
Why?

You are DONE

you're small potaytuhs

You're stretched thin.

Mick was ok

they made him too fucking grumpy in BCS, almost flanderized. he was way more lively in BrBa youtube.com/watch?v=h4Zdp8PE6Dk

That's not your call to make, OP.

What's wrong with an elite mercenary toll booth operator with an interest in military grade treadmills?

I like how the character was an incidental character that became way more popular than anyone expected. But you tell they tried to deep into cement, the character didn't need a background and worked better without one. Saul, on the other, I think benefited from the retcon backstory much more

this clip isn't an example of him being more lively

>is a sarcastic bastard towards walt
>grumpily says two lines
>lively
Mike always was a jagged asshole, we just see more of him in BCS which makes him feel more rounded.

Waltuh

I didn't mind him in BB and the first season of BCS. He became a fucking joke after that.

Hnngguhhh...Waltuh...that isn't my usual cat food is it Waltuh...my shits are solid

Attached: 1657646523484.png (422x324, 241.15K)

Is that so?

Fucking hell he was so young back then.

wrong clip, sorry youtube.com/watch?v=v17S5zIppqE&ab_channel=MidnightScintilla

Here's what's gonna happen.
You're going to close all open tabs in your browser. You go to the browsing history and delete everything. That includes the download history.
Then you shut down your device, and go outside.
You see green. That's good. It's probably grass. You go and touch it with your hands. You stay there and shut up.
And to state the obvious, you forget any of this ever happened.

Attached: 1659519176807977.gif (500x280, 1.89M)

damm you're right. after watching all of BCS I couldn't imagine Mike being like this.