What would he have to do in order to get The Flash movie completely scrapped and cancelled?

What would he have to do in order to get The Flash movie completely scrapped and cancelled?

Attached: 1653269841367.jpg (1200x2120, 365.96K)

speak poorly of Israel

You sound like A Warner executive.

Murder and/or rape

He would have to heed my sneed

Support Trump

its already cancelled. If they do release it - it's going to be fun watching them lose money. Save for aquaman

I'm sure he's raped a few women(children) in iceland - just hasn't gotten out yet.

I heard this too.

Ezra would have to tweet out a list of his top ten favorite racial slurs, all of them towards black people. He wouldn't say the N word though, which he would describe in another tweet as "overrated".

But it isn't, the new CEO of Warner Discovery just said again that it's all a go.

Attached: 1659673872577657.png (692x822, 520.12K)

He can rape publicly rape a child and Jewllywood its okay with it, but if he says nigger on camera, i think that would do it.

lol

why is WB like this??

Attached: CC52FFF5-32A4-4654-8FE8-C045C6787A7C.jpg (1170x1661, 646.43K)

This crazy nigga gets away with everything simply because he changed his pronouns to they/them.

Amazing.

Miller is Jewish. He’s a poc

God your dumb. Nobody is going to go see it if they put it out or not.

Why would you spite 93% of your potential audience for 13%

not him but if you think some twitter cancellation shit is gonna keep capeshitters from CONSOOMING you'd be wrong

God, Ezra Miller cracks me up like nothing else. I bet schizos like him were court jesters in medieval times.

nobody is consooming anything retard. The economy is in the shitter.