Why is Snyder so obsessed with making super hero’s kill even though it’s against their moral code...

Why is Snyder so obsessed with making super hero’s kill even though it’s against their moral code? Is it because he’s a Miller fanboy?

Attached: A85FC768-846B-4ACC-822C-8F5D14F6F588.jpg (1280x720, 66.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfkmwgU9E_U&ab_channel=RedKSupes2
youtube.com/watch?v=gnd1X3YCFuU#t=2m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You answered your own question. Precisely because it is against their wishes and a hero is nothing if he isn't challenged.

He's a Jew. Everything is revenge for the Holocaust to him.

Movies without death or sex have no drama. It's a corporate waxjob, with anything unpleasant swept under the rug

Attached: armond.jpg (300x279, 18.5K)

Why are superheros so averse to killing dangerous, objectively evil people who murder thousands with little effort or thought?

It's just Superman and Batman and it's because he doesn't respect the childish "vigilante enforces peace through violence but it's fine nobody ever actually gets hurt" thing

Wonder Woman, Fishman etc don't have any such code.

Eh who gives a fuck? He’s done with superhero movies anyway. DC is distancing as they should. Dude is a hack. I call him “HACK SNYDER”.

Superman killed Zod in the original movie.

Dc has infinite universes, everything is possible. Stop complaining

He is christian, Snyder isnt a jew.
He respects it, he understands that different media needs different standards, and that if you are going to portrait violence i na stylized way said violence need consequences or else you are just glorifying it. People like to see captain America killing a man by breaking his spine while landing on him, but is not even perceived as a murder becuase it has no weight, people don't mind burton's batman killing, but the music and sound effects are cartoony so is not the bad kind of killing.
youtube.com/watch?v=LfkmwgU9E_U&ab_channel=RedKSupes2

That's the real question for Snyder's Superman. There is no reason in the film that justifies him having any hesitation or remorse about killing Zod. He doesn't have any rule against killing and there's no reason given for him to have such a rule. The film treats it as a big deal for Superman to kill, but there's nothing to indicate why it's a big deal to THIS Superman. It's just confusing to see him be more upset about Zod than the thousands of dead humans. And the argument that he's sad because now he's the only Kryptonian left just makes it even more confusing since Supes was the one who destroyed the embryos and any chance the Kryptonians had at survival.

Correct. I also have noted this. They can leverage the stuff they already have, as long as it isn’t flaming dogshit.

That "if god is all-powerful, he cannot be all good - and if he is all good, then he cannot be all-powerful." thing one of his characters said is actually what he thinks

Yeah that's the thing, claiming him going snappo on Zod was what created his belief against killing doesn't make sense either because where did that despair come from then?
He also absolutely kills someone in his first scene in the very next movie.

Superman killed Zod and his cronies in the comics. He has killed lots of aliens in the comics.

Ding ding ding, that’s correct, cupcake. None of HACK SNYDERS movies make a damned lick of sense. His only decent one was Watchmen, and only because it was largely a shot for shot mimic of the original comic. HACK Snyder isn’t getting work these days at DC.

No, he just thinks that heroism is about self-sacrifice in all aspects. If you're willing to involve yourself in a life-and-death situation even if it is to help another person you must be willing to shoulder the responsibility for whatever that might happen, even if the outcome is some awful unintended fallout. There is no such thing as playing hero and remaining with your hands bloodless. Violence is an awful and ugly thing that marks all affected by it.

Attached: 1641603800672.jpg (1638x2048, 458.92K)

It's a big deal because it is literally the only other member of his species left alive, he is killing the only other kryptonian in existence (he believes the others to be dead at this point)

Read above. It's pretty obvious man, do you really need it spelled out? Also he doesn't kill the dictator in the next movie. If he had, it would have been noted in his accusations in front of the senate, but its made very clear that everyone there dies from his "laser" beams, which were actually the Lex corp goons.

Aliens aren't people, it's why nobody makes a big deal about Spiderman activating his suits MURDER MODE against Thanos' grunts

Are you faggots retarded? Of course Superman doesn't want to kill Zod. Superman doesn't want to kill anyone. He's not a murderer. That scene wasn't there to explain Superman "no-kill" rule. That scene was there to show that sometimes there isn't an easy solution. Same with Superman and the army needing to depend on one another to save the world. Superman couldn't be at two places at once and needed not only help, but to make a difficult choice on where he could help best. The whole movie is about Superman being faced with a difficult choice and having to take the hardest but needed road.

This is what the VILLAIN thinks which means it is what you arent meant to think / agree with you actual retard

Zod is an alien

>It's a big deal because it is literally the only other member of his species left alive
Did you not read my post? He was the one who killed all the future members of his species by choosing to destroy the ship that housed the embryos. He didn't give a single shit that Kryptonians would go extinct, he personally wiped them out simply because it was the fastest and easiest way to fuck up Zod.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnd1X3YCFuU#t=2m49s

This dude got turned into paste.

You. Are. RETARDED.

He destroyed the terraforming ship. It was the military + Lois that brought down the ship with the birthing chamber and sent all the other kryptonians to the phantom zone. And they didn't even destroy the entire ship, since we see it is still there in the next movie.

You have legitimate brain damave.

Superman says in the next scene he didn't kill the guy to Lois Lane.

Attached: 1632057678091.png (720x1280, 725.94K)

Nah, if its not on screen he didn't die, if superman had killed him they would have made a big deal about it. He got hurt, sure, but the movie makes it a huge deal when they think Superman kills a regular human and has multiple characters in universe call him out on it. If no one brought that up, then it wasnt a kill.

He didn't destroy the embryos you stupid pajeet

>“Even if we understand from this outer perspective that Superman is saving the world being essentially terraformed into another planet, the greater good is being served,” Snyder said. “It’s like an Ozymandias-type scenario when, you know, a big sacrifice is made to save the world and I would say that not even intentionally in this case, Zod is a powerful dude. To suggest you could defeat him without him nearly winning is not realistic at all or the kind of consequence I wanted from my superhero movies.”
>“I don’t like this idea where there’s no consequence, that these characters get to knock around in our world and that they create and solve these giant problems,” Snyder added.

Attached: 1647415390056.jpg (1024x600, 60.49K)

>Superman doesn't want to kill anyone. He's not a murderer.
I'm not a murderer either but if a space alien came to my planet, started killing thousands of people, and made it clear he would not stop until he had killed everyone, I would not feel a single ounce of regret for killing that psycho.
>That scene was there to show that sometimes there isn't an easy solution.
Except that was the easy solution. The difficult solution would have been finding some way to imprison Zod without killing him.
>The whole movie is about Superman being faced with a difficult choice and having to take the hardest but needed road.
What the actual fuck are you talking about? It's the easiest road. It's the most obvious choice to make. If someone is about to murder a shitload of innocent people, of course you kill them first. It's an extremely basic choice where just about everyone would choose to do the exact same thing. It's not difficult in the slightest. That is explicitly why Superman is written to not kill the majority of the time: because his abilities afford him the luxury to take the more difficult path of stopping bad guys without killing them. There is nothing difficult about killing someone, normal people do it all the time.

And I really have to question how the hell you think it's a 'difficult' choice to kill a man who is about to murder an innocent family. It's not. Killing Zod was objectively and obviously the correct option. There is nothing morally grey about it and you need serious help if you think there's any compelling argument for Superman to have let him kill those people.

Snyder was right on this, Superman and Batman not killing goons and mass murderers was always childish and stupid.

>There is nothing difficult about killing someone, normal people do it all the time.
Only if you're a fucking broken person.