YOU FUCKIGN RACIST CHUDS JUST GOT BLACK SUPERMAN CANCELLED I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!!!!

YOU FUCKIGN RACIST CHUDS JUST GOT BLACK SUPERMAN CANCELLED I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 131209.png (1188x1434, 670.59K)

haha guy is SEETHING at based cavill

He's right about Cavill being a bad actor. But worst Superman? Nah, Man of Steel was a good movie even with Cavill's sometimes spotty and sometimes wooden acting.

I wish I could take any part in black superman getting cancelled.

That's a fairly small amount of kino for an average-sized person, I'd say? The main reason Hollywood produces so fast and "lasts" so short is that there isn't much density to it. I wouldn't WANT to watch a double feature of DCEU films in that timeframe, but I could easily.

I knew MovieBob would be mad.

Hahahah get fucked get fucked

>I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!!!!

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

What?? I was genuinely hyped for this one

Twitter is having a meltdown scared about Zack Snyder coming back.

gee what a shame

Attached: 1635862693334.gif (318x382, 1.56M)

Was he able to rape 10 women in a single bound?

I mean he's not wrong, wish we'd get some actual superkino (with a white actor). Snyder flicks insist upon themselves

why are adults so invested in childrens super hero movies?

maybe this fat balding faggot needs to get it through his fat balding faggot head that people are sick of seeing filthy fucking chimp coon ass monkies everywhere.

I do not know what you and many other fools like here are thinking. WB has just come out and said that Zack Snyder is not part of their plans moving forward. To be clear both the Cavill superman and Affleck Batman characters do deserve proper movies free of Zach (Hack) Schneider directing them I think that’s a reasonable expectation at this point.

>why are adults so invested in childrens super hero movies?
because they are stuck in the hero myth. Which is the childish conclusion that you are a secret hero-king. I blame the lack of male initiatory rituals left in the west. Also Estrogens in the drinking water.

Attached: the-garden-of-earthly-niglights-1515-7.jpg (878x1662, 682.64K)

I won’t disagree that the current superhero trend in movie is disheartening to see, but if you can’t get the least bit excited about the idea of a proper Batman version of the into the spiderverse gimmick, then you’re dead in the inside and not a true member of Any Forums.

How the fuck is it Snyderpajeets' fault that AT&T put a shitload of debt onto WB and sold it off?

Legend of The Guardians was Kino and I'm not surprised this faggot was filtered by it.

Attached: th (3) (7).jpg (400x593, 36.14K)

>you’re dead in the inside and not a true member of Any Forums.
all of Any Forums is dead on the inside newfag

I dont care about capeshit but if movieblob is against it then i support snyder.

>40
>caring this much about capeshit

What a fucking faggot. I'm not even close to his age and cynicism has completely eroded my soul

Attached: 1659637143061719.png (1204x1204, 1.4M)

Bunch of blue checkmarks are shitting on Henry Cavill. What happened? Did they announce his return to the role?

If movieblob is mad then it's good news.

He's the forbidden skin color

>he's handsome and tall and I am LOSING MY MIND

Nobody wanted it. not even black people

Soul
>Great story and plot for a Superman movie, played by a black actor

Souless
>Diversity Hiring a black guy to be Superman, no idea on the story

Discovery presentation ended with a video with Henry as Superman, this after Discovery shelved both Batgirl and the Supergirl projects.

>CHUDS
CHUDS
>CHUDS
CHUDS
>CHUDS
CHUDS

Attached: 1658373355665397.png (487x630, 31.7K)

I disagree about Cavill. He has leading man looks and his acting style is that of a classic leading man. Eastwood was the same and that's the same people always said of him. "He's a terrible actor". He conveys a lot with facial expressions and tone. Cavill has been great in just about everything I've seen him in. He was one if the best parts about the last Mission Impossible, so much so I had hoped he was gonna get a spin off.

This might be the best year for us chuds since 2016

> Bob Chipman hasn't died yet.

Amazed the coof didn't end him.

Kek

I’ve been here for years upon years you fuckwit. I’ve beheld Batman Returns in the cinema.

If Henry just finally came out of the closet they would love him again.