What did we think?

What did we think?

Attached: DFF60C16-2DF5-4FBA-963D-6B53FE6169E6.jpg (672x1014, 124.3K)

It sucked
I could taste Stephen King's dreck writing as I watched
Then I found out it's by his son
I can taste King's lack of talent

Awful. Trying to capitalize on Stranger Things I'm guessing.

Very good

I regret he didn't direct Dr Strange 2 instead of Hack Raimi

I've never read SK, but his movies (aside from Kubrick's The Shining) are terrible. I've always wondered if his writing is as hackneyed as Kathie Bates' dialogue in Misery (which was his second best movie)

I liked the redskin kid and the loli.

So does he rape the boys before or after he kills them? The one kid said the part after he belts them is his favorite part.

>the movie is about the faggy kid learning to rely on himself
>meanwhile every step of the way he is told what to do by ghosts
>a ghost even tells him to stand up for himself and tells him the exact method to hit a man with a phone because he is such a stupid dipshit he can't even do that unassisted
>somehow the faggy kid who is powerless against bullies has george mcfly superstrength and neckbreaks a full grown muscular man
>director realizes this movie has like 10 minutes of plot so he pads it out with useless fucking trash like muh sister's dreams and coked out columbo brother that don't amount to anything
This movie is a complete waste of time

SUCKED

He doesn't rape them at all, he just kills them for being naughty boys. His MO is to just sit in his kitchen shirtless waiting to 1v1 the boys with a belt. It actually makes no sense because you would think beating the boys would make a ton of noise and his brother sleeps upstairs

Saw it on opening night while going on a date with a Asian girl.
Think they were trying to be like Split and Stranger Things too hard or something. The ratings say 8/10, but it's maybe like a 6.7/10 MAX. Had one good jump scare, that's pretty much it

Attached: C9C4828A-D1A4-4D4C-9FF3-5FF641E632D8.png (828x889, 1.51M)

The coked out brother is from the original short story, the whole scene with the ax is the same.

Basically a youtube "horror" short movie stretched to 2 hours, not even worth pirating.
History should have been about the phone and the villain.

Maybe if thriller movies with kids protagonist and that take place in the 70-80s make you think of specifically Stranger Things that’s your fault?

In general, I find serial killers to be disgusting and boring,

BASED lol

How did he get away from all these crimes without the brother hearing none of the kids sneaking out and seeing him shirtless?

It was ok i guess

The brother lived in the house across the street, he was just staying at the house for most of the week.

My theory is that the grabber and his brother were also beat by their dad as a kid like the main characters but the grabber gets it out through Naughty Boy and the brother copes with nonstop coke and conspiracy theories.

>Stranger Things
I don't see the correlation

Is that a white thing? Asian parents beat their kids and they grow up fine.

>THERE’S THE CHUD, GET EM SPIDER

Attached: StephenKing.jpg (1280x720, 73.27K)

retro era, kids, horror

hahahahahahaha