Is the X files worth getting into?

Is the X files worth getting into?

Attached: MV5BNzM0MTcwZjItODA2Yi00NTkwLThlZTctMDgwYjgxNTE2OWMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzExMDg@._V1_.jpg (1260x756, 91.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yF0o1Jjuxis
youtu.be/dLZkf-i46CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes
youtu.be/yF0o1Jjuxis
youtu.be/dLZkf-i46CU

Just fuck off you little faggot

Yes, just don’t get too invested in the main alien conspiracy storyline. It never pays off and will only annoy you

There are good episodes of the conspiracy stuff invididually but if you try to think about it in the whole it’s infuriating the further you get

The shows at its best really with the monster of the week episodes. Truly awesome one episode stories. A handful of the most popular or successful ones even get a sequel episode later on.

The one with the genie and three wishes is on comet channel rn

Can’t remember, did it end with all the wishes getting erased?

>le she never ages meme
You just forgot how young she was at the start. Sometimes you catch a glance of her in season 1 and think like Is this actress fuckin 19
and she more or less was

Attached: scul.jpg (580x275, 41.8K)

I’d just beat his ass. Why did mulder just bitch out after he decided to not shoot him

It's one of the best TV shows ever made as long as you only watch the monster of the week episodes and be sure to impregnate Scully early on

In the musings of a cigarette smoking man episode in season 4 I think. You get a clip from episode 1 and she really looks drastically different even though that was only 3-4 years earlier in terms of filming.

I feel like gillian aged normal in the nineties because she smoked. Don’t think she does as much after 2000. Or maybe she just has good health/surgeon people

He wishes for the genie to be freed.

Hey, OP. Don’t you feel like watching the X FILES?

Like a nice shade of blue

CERULEAN BLUE

Attached: CD25AACC-4846-4FA8-94C6-17943768AF13.jpg (1429x1080, 246.32K)

Yeah Mulder wishes the genie go free and everything goes back to normal.

Best episode

Yeah but did doing that make mulder or scully forget about the magic or erase the previous wishes?

I feel like mulder knowing a genie made everyone on earth dissapear is kind of crazy. Usually they put a dash of ambiguity.

I specifically remember scully doing an autopsy on a guy who died after wishing he was invisible and wondering how she would explain it lol. Im sure her memory was erased or the wishes were so it never happened

>be alien
>go to earth
>join the KKK

What was his endgame?

Was the Neo Nazi guy right about the Jews?

Attached: 6324A93F-1540-4C8A-88CB-94A1C47135BB.jpg (400x166, 51.99K)

I'm honestly not sure if I really enjoyed it when it was on. There's some fun episodes but invest would be a strong word for this show.

Shut the fuck up reddit

we dont say se didnt aged, we say she aged like one of the finests wines.

I'm enjoying it this year after a few failed watches
>whole thing from the start
gets a real drag
>just highest rated eps
they're all self-parody bullshit that makes people who stuck with the drag feel backpatted

Ignore the comedy episodes from the “top rated” ones then

An episode like “the field where I died” or “pusher” or “Leonard Betts” is food