He took the buzzpill

>he took the buzzpill

Attached: C9BA00AC-8ED7-4546-9FBD-AC9F5E2EBA4A.jpg (1200x1200, 476.25K)

normies fear the skullet

name a bigger downgrade

bazed

Attached: 84596.jpg (4838x3220, 2.04M)

to the user reading this with the thin neck who took the buzzpill: it doesn't look good, you're in denial. you cannot buzzpill with a thin neck. you look ridiculous.

not like in a gulag you have a hairstyle choice

how do you get a thick neck

took the buzzpill two years ago when I needed a haircut but Covid locked everything down. glad I finally did it

deadlifting is a good start. farmer's walks too.

HH BROTHER

Attached: 1659668239350.png (650x370, 416.04K)

lifting heavy
direct neck training
wrestling

tfw blessed with thick hair and no one in my family is bald

i will never take the buzzpill

Attached: file.png (901x832, 878.96K)

>direct neck training
yes these work, but you can get just as good results (and save a lot of time) if you raise and stretch your neck back (looking up at the sky) on the concentric (lifting) phase of the deadlift. but you need to feel this out and do it carefully.

neck raise on the deadlift concentric is protip neck grower.

She's the only woman to ever look good with that, everyone else looks like a mental patient running on the streets.

>good head of hair
nice
>fuckin 5head
can't win em all

my brain is just so big that my skull structure had to evolve to be a bit bigger than usual, not a big deal though i only use my intelligence for good and not evil

Attached: 1573533951905.jpg (500x375, 31.98K)

>dark hair
You aren't white

>Tfw gamer dent
I'm afraid of balding bros...

Attached: 43h79bxvbyk71[1].jpg (1280x720, 58.88K)

I unironically have this a little bit, I'm not even joking

Is it over for me yet bros?

Attached: IMG_08042022_101018.jpg (2048x1536, 467.36K)

my negus evolved into White Yakub

In my case, I only look good if I'm either completly buzzed or with a full head of hair.
Anything in between makes me look fucking terrible. Anyone else?

norwood 3

I thought you were supposed to keep your spine and neck neutral while deadlifting? anyways, I noticed neck gains when I started front squatting

>I thought you were supposed to keep your spine and neck neutral while deadlifting?
you keep your back straight but raise your neck to a little stretch at the very top. this isn't anything i'd rec new lifters to do, as it can be dangerous. you need your deadlift form to be on point to the level of muscle memory first. but if user are asking about ways to grow neck this is one of them. just regular deadlifting in the meantime will grow neck well.

yes, it higlights my not so good hairline

Made no sense to try to make this libtard play some kind of badass

>horrible diseases like rabies, polio, hepatitis, etc have been eradicated by a simple vaccine
>balding still exists
I'm literally losing my mind with every miniaturized follicle. Fuck this,

also i want to emphasize the importance of farmer's walks. you will notice huge trap/neck gains from farmer's walks. they are mad underrated. that one exercise alone can gift you so many gains it's crazy.

covid was also eradicated by a simple vaccine but the people on this site refuse to admit it

those vaccines have awful side effects i would never consume them

Mr. Lambright? Is that you?

It's called finasteride and it sterilizes you and makes your dick not work in 99% of the cases and can never be reversed

A friend called Wayne! He is here to help!

>mommy an actor said no no words again and hurt my feeeeelings!!!!! i complained online but noone said i was based mommy!

Bruh. Just shave it

Rope hangs to failure.

>start going bald
>take finasteride to save my hair
>breaks my dick instead
>still going bald and now also have broken dick

Attached: 270435699_10159507772414763_1167348903663987723_n.jpg (640x650, 45.51K)

i'm sensing some not very litty subtext here

Left did really well with the cougar audience.

Attached: 71525FA5-07CE-4464-91C0-B157BB252D3D.jpg (1284x2065, 1.72M)

sovl vs sovless

The future is bright, with Wayne Lambright