Margot Robbie deserves a tongue punch in the fart box

Margot Robbie deserves a tongue punch in the fart box.

Attached: Margot tonguepunchfartbox.webm (1280x720, 656.09K)

Agreed. I will step up and be the one to do it.

What fart box? LMFAO

kek

I thought these supposed to be mean tweets

what did she say after?

based sodomy clown

What is the appeal of eating ass? I don't get it. Can any Americans explain to me why they like it?

Amen sodomyclown

how else are you supposed to get monkeypox?

Not that complex, it feels good, and also it feels nice making other people feel good in return.

She's so elegant and polite
Most charismatic actress of this generation

I don't want anyone touching my asshole, not even women. Also shit comes from there, doesn't that bother you?

Americans will eat anything user

I thought that segment was supposed to be insults?

I'm not unwashed filth and don't associate with other unwashed filth, so no, it doesn't bother me. I'm also not terrified of mouths despite them being hives of bacteria either?

Attached: Harley Quinn beans beans by Bruce Timm.jpg (604x800, 206.94K)

>I'm not unwashed filth

You literally stick your tongue in assholes

I dunno man, mouth is still cleaner than asshole and you can brush your teeth and use mouthwash. Meanwhile no matter how well you clean an asshole it's always going to smell like shit and having poo particles that you're willingly lapping up like a shit eating dog.

>comparing a mouth to an asshole
lmao

Being balls deep inside a well groomed female asshole is legit kino. Tighter and overall feels different. It makes you feel so good that even the thought of it gets your hard as Iraq. Hence the fixation.

How is that a "mean" tweet? It's just a really vulgar way of saying she's attractive.

Show me another 48 year old woman who looks as good as her. I'll wait.

You don't get shit on your dick using the purpose built hole for receiving penis.

It objectifies women.
Like when construction workers wolf whistle a women, just look at her reaction to being subjected to that attention!

But it’s girl shit

...so? I don't worship women, their filth is still filth.

You don't get shit on your dick while fucking a clean ass either. Just ask your mum.

kek

piss comes from dicks

Aren't these meant to be rude and insulting tweets? I'd empty my bank account to be Margot Robbies human toilet for a day.

>no matter how well you clean an asshole it's always going to smell like shit and having poo particles

When I said "unwashed filth" I meant people like you, you dirty fuck.

I find it deeply amusing how easily scat fetishists convinced zoomers that eating ass and anal sex were perfectly normal sexual behaviours and not just faggot fetish play. How many more teenage girls are going to end up with torn/prolapsed assholes before they realise they've been played.

how old is that phrase? for some reason i found it in Archives but it was about jessica biel, i think the archive was from 2014

Yea being balls deep is one thing being tongue deep is another story.

I don't understand the draw of nibbling on the ballon knot either but some guys love it. I personally will not do it unless its a near perfect asshole, even then I will probably just finger it and spit on it. Buttsex is way overrated, I'll take a nice vagina anyday.