This was great and extremely comfy

This was great and extremely comfy

Attached: bbd4fbfc-a811-4796-8da2-de14596848ec.jpg (1000x750, 90.4K)

Probably the only masculine film made in the last 10 years.

The “Truth” part ruined it. It shouldn’t have been ambiguous.

She didn't get raped

Cry more, chudcels.

what truth part? are you referring to the ending or the flashback stuff

Yeah chuds here get tilted from the truth part. Movie really is kino, its a shame people here are so deep in idpol they get mad at a story saying women had issues reporting rape in medieval Europe.

If God can interfere and decide the outcome of the combat, why didn't God prevent the rape in the first place?

Attached: 1655541452755_bUUAgDF6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.25K)

>They explicitly label her version of the story as "the truth"

it’s a literal half second just so the movie doesn’t get canceled
get over it you whiny impotent retard if you were a woman you’d be even more hysterical

Her story is like 1/3rd of the movie.

Oh right, I guess my mind auto filtered that out. What a dumb thing to add to a movie where the entire premise is a double sided story starting from the opening scene.

I watched it on a Saturday afternoon in an almost empty cinema. Very good movie, but the blue "medieval europe" filter was annoying. Why do they keep using that?

you mean including the duel?

She wasn't raped, she only employed the good ol' tactic of feeling ashamed and scared of being found out.

history became herstory

so who's the kid's father?

Yes, her truth, didn't mean it was THE truth.

Brainlet take

I saw it with some boomers seated a row below me. The rape scenes were awkward. It’s one of those movies you have to watch alone.

It's ok. bit repetetive and all three leads were miscast. The NDG shot at the end was pretty money.

Become more autistic. I watched this with my mom.

I live in Scotland and the showing I went to was half full, I was surprised that it bombed but it made also made sense considering the ticket was half the price of a standard movie ticket and the number of showings was limited.