He did it

He did it.
He killed capeshit.

Attached: 1658323995767139.jpg (1080x1902, 539.48K)

Martin didn't make Marvel do anything, people were always going to get tired of the endless cliffhanger hype grind.

And he probably doesn't even remember making that comment.

Thank you
Now please stop making movies

>we need a scapegoat to explain away our oversaturation problem

I dont think Martin gave them the idea to kill off or eliminate half the cast, then wonder why nobody gives a shit about phase 4 onwards.

Ill never understand why an actor wants to stop making 4 zillion dollars so he can work on some indie garbage film 5 people go see.

>Who can we blame for the endless string of flops?
>Surely it's not us
>It's the guy who made Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Attached: 1644422110874.jpg (597x632, 52.18K)

Marvel simply ran its course. Every engine dies at some point.

FUCK CAPESHIT

Kino always wins

He killed capeshit
But capeshit killed theaters.

Lmfao, they're really going to blame this guy for the death of the MCU and not because the movies are fucking obviously shit, poorly written, and aren't planned anymore like it was with the first phase.
Unreal, I'm beginning to hate journalists.

I don’t want to be a product of my films. I want my films to be a product of me. Years ago we had gangster movies. That was only a way of saying – we had each other. The Goodfellas were real head-breakers; true guineas. They took over their piece of Hollywood. Twenty years after an Irishman couldn’t get a fucking job, we had the Oscars.

That’s what the capeshitters don’t realize. If I got one thing against the reddit chappies, it’s this – no one gives it to you. You have to take it.

>gimme shelter starts playing

It's funny because Marvel Comics destroyed their brand with bizarre character changes and event series.

Now those bizarre, unpopular characters are being introduced, along with series, now the MCU sucks.

It's like pottery.

"FUCK CAPESHIT"

FUCK CAPESHIT
When's Killers of the Flower Moon coming out, anyway?

Thanks Marty.

Because they already have more money than they need. The eternal climb up becomes meaningless if you don't leave a meaningful legacy. They do those movies either because they're fun projects, or they think they'll be really good in them, maybe win an Oscar

based and checked

Attached: 1633546058488.gif (200x200, 785.41K)

May next year