Season 4 is just awful

Season 4 is just awful

Attached: what-we-do-in-the-shadows-season-3 (1).jpg (900x500, 96.57K)

I gave up halfway through season 3. Never allow women into the writer's room.

for me is season 1 and 2, you guys can upvote my post pls

>Never allow women into the writer's room.
This. Nadja is insufferable and Nandor became a depressed homo. Lazlo is hard carrying the show

The fuck??? They made a tvshow about this? And it has 4 fucking seasons?????

It's much better than season 3 at least.

It's not as good as the first two but after the dogshit last year I'm happy with what we're getting.

Attached: 1595661229248.png (307x324, 115.29K)

Whole fucking show is cringe at its most concentrated.

Yes. People will watch anything as long as they recognise the title from something else.

I havent watched any of the new season yet, how's Colin Robinson? I didn't like the sexual deviant angle they put on him in season 3.

Aren't Nadja and Guillermo a lot bigger than they used to be? Like Jesus Christ why is everyone on this show so fucking fat? Most of them aren't even Americans.

Nadja has huge tits and a fat ass. She was on this British reality show kinda like great Britain bakeoff but with gardens and her ass is fucking huge so are her tits now 10/10 would fap again

season 1 and 2 was ultra kino

Season 4 is fun, better than 3.
Nandor and the Djinn is fun stuff. Leslie is always funny. Nadja has BIG boobas. There are much worse shows.

>She was on this British reality show kinda like great Britain bakeoff but with gardens and her ass is fucking huge so are her tits now 10/10 would fap again
show it nigga

Considering the show was bad from the get go, I think you're just realizing now that it is shit

This is one of those shows where the first season is pretty good but you stop watching anyway because you know they're going to run out of ideas and get pozzed

It's called "the big flower fight" on Netflix this is episode 3

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-185255_Chrome.jpg (2340x1080, 956.32K)

what the fuck
thanks nigga

So true and becoming the standard instead of the exception

Attached: spottemgottem pooh sheisty.png (596x731, 690.22K)

Yeah same. They lost their mojo for some reason

There's also a shitty spinoff with the cops that misses the point of the characters that went for 4 fucking seasons.

>used to see threads about this show all the time
>finally decide to watch it over the course of a few months while cooking and eating dinner
>expect to be able to discuss it somewhat frequently
>suddenly the threads stop

Attached: 1657630059834.jpg (353x332, 37.99K)

yeah nigga das wuz up fr fr no cap nigga imogen the smollz

Glad you got punished for watching it for normie reasons.
>unzips water cooler

>normie reasons
dunno what you're talking about faggot, I hardly watch TV shows unless they're repeats of frasier, that's why it took me so long

>guise I figured if I watched this Tyco Whitetitties spin-off we could talk about it

that's not what i implied though, just expected that there'd be occasional threads here afterwards. kill yourself.

The girl playing Nadja was pregnant during the time of filming.

Wellington Paranormal? I like it. Better than Shadows IMO.

COPE & SEETHE