Can they pull it off?

Can they pull it off?

Attached: 1656274498419.png (640x528, 109.12K)

Let's ask Isildur

>could only happen now

Tolkien was an English professor at Oxford. The people writing for these shows are Gender Studies B.A.s from state schools.

I dunno...you would need a cast of Black actors and strong women of indeterminate race 2 have to be lesbian

And any White women needs to with a smart Black guy or a dumb White guy

Also you would need to make constant comparisons to the 2016 American elections but make it fit in world they are in

Then maybe

I don't think anyone has done this, so there won't be any risk of it looking like any other show

They can't but they still will.

>30 pages of meaningless drivel describing a mundane item that serves no purpose
any grade schooler can write better than Tolkien so that's the easy part

I think it's hilarious that throughout production they were going for woke points but now that it's completed and we're counting down to release they've finally realised that people don't want that and are pretending to be faithful to the source.

Nobody's buying it. Enjoy your one billion dollars down the toilet, Bezos.

So they want to create something original. No they can't

Does the pope shit in the woods?

Attached: 1567746204568.gif (460x403, 786.28K)

Note that they don't say "the novel Tolkien *would have written*", because even they know they're fucking hackfrauds who're only doing this so they can vandalize his legacy.

Anyone who actually watches this is a retard.

>that could only happen now
>even them see their time is coming

Show me a grade schooler capable of writing the Faramir-Eowyn in the house of healing chapter

PROTIP: you can't

>Can we, shitty TV writers with next to no credits hired because our politics align with Amazon's current corporate mission statement, come up with the novel Tolkien, Oxford professor of linguistics and actual genius who wrote the most popular novel of the 20th century behind only the Bible, never wrote?
>We, the shitty TV writers, say yes!
>If you disagree it's because you're a racist alt-right Trump supporter

kek

>Can we come up with the novel Tolkien never wrote?
No.
>and do it as the mega-event series that could only happen now?
Also no.

>so bad the old hack had to pen a letter to try to quell criticisms for it
lol great example retard, here it is by the way since you're a retarded faggot:
>[I have received] criticism of the speed of the relationship or ‘love’ of Faramir and Eowyn. In my experience feelings and decisions ripen very quickly (as measured by mere 'clock-time', which is actually not justly applicable) in periods of great stress, and especially under the expectation of imminent death. And I do not think that persons of high estate and breeding need all the petty fencing and approaches in matters of 'love'. This tale does not deal with a period of 'Courtly Love' and its pretences; but with a culture more primitive (sc. less corrupt) and nobler
almost fell asleep reading just this paragraph from how overly pretentious he is, glad his world and life work is being ruined by woke lefties lol

I accept your concession

Leftists could never write anything as SOVLful as LOTR. They are artless babies.

We do it for Floyd
We do it for Fauci
Middle Earth resists capitalism

Attached: 1656455340081.jpg (731x900, 193.97K)

Gender Studies B.A. is gracious. Associates, tops, if the writers even graduated HS. Likelihood of nepotism is almost guaranteed.

How much of a narcissist do you need to be to think you could even come close to Tolkien level writing?

user, it seems like you cited something that negates your point. Also, how do you want an Oxford professor of literature to write? If grunting slang and making pop culture references is the only way to keep you awake, please stick to Lil Gay-Nig or whatever trap bs you listen to.

>it's good because [my headcanon]
it's pathetic

At what point can we just call fanfiction vandalism?

>mega-event series
Imagine the kind of person who would use this as a positive.

Attached: 1487560468827.png (601x400, 257.14K)

>Bree was the chief village of the Bree-land, a small inhabited region, like an island in the empty lands round about. Besides Bree itself, there was Staddle on the other side of the hill, Combe in a deep valley a little further eastward, and Archet on the edge of the Chetwood. Lying round Bree-hill and the villages was a small country of fields and tamed woodland only a few miles broad.
>Bree of Bree-land on Bree-hill
yeah great writing lol
Los Angeles of Los Angeles-land on Los Angeles-hill
lmfao
how do you retards defend this trash

is this a joke?

lol, Also he graduated from Oxford when that actually meant something. Now every ivory league school and the various hanger-ons is full of legacys who don't know the value of hard work and expect recognition despite being mediocre at best.

Attached: 'no'.jpg (1920x800, 613.59K)

>ivory league school
kek is that like Spelman?