Ezrabros

Ezrabros

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 10.25.05 AM.png (2873x1410, 452.79K)

Ezraxirs

>Unraveling
He was never ravelled, the crazy bastard.

Is he the Kanye of Hollywood?

He has literally been saying he's crazy the entire time and now you're catching on?

Attached: file.png (698x364, 24.36K)

ezra isn't talented

>Legal documents filed by Tokata's parents said that in April, family and friends of Miller and Tokata discussed staging an intervention and looping in Warner Bros. But Warner Bros. and Miller's mother, Marta, backed out. At about the same time, the bandmate who spent time with Miller in Iceland said, Miller received a call from Marta on speakerphone in which she asked about their mental health.

>Friends said they'd wondered why Miller's family hadn't intervened more forcefully. "They must be seeing this stuff," one childhood friend said of Miller's parents.

>In the protection order, Tokata's parents say Marta has enabled Miller. Jumping Eagle recalled that when she told Marta that Miller had assaulted her daughter, Marta said Miller would have to "be spiritually accountable to Tokata." Another person told Insider that Marta knew Miller confiscated Tokata's phone in Vermont.

this shit is wild dog they're basically implicating WB and his mother as being complicit

>Creepy
>Sex Pest
>Drug Addict
>Runs A Cult
>Pedophiliac Tendencies
Is Ezra Miller is the Jared Leto of acting?

Attached: this isn't mario golf.jpg (720x687, 66.54K)

>my career is dead better Jew it up for clicks and attention

marvel has been framing them you dumb bastards
they want to okill the snyderverse

>Miller traveled everywhere with their personal assistant and spiritual advisor, Jasper Young Bear, who told locals he cut off at least one of his own fingers during a ritual ceremony. (Young Bear didn't respond to a request for comment.) The actor used an art-house movie theater, Bíó Paradís, as a sort of clubhouse, with Miller occasionally burning sage to cleanse the premises of "bad spirits," staffers told Insider.

>For most of their time in Iceland, Miller rented a sprawling, modern Airbnb in Reykjavík's suburb of Kópavogur. They filled the home with a menagerie of Icelandic artists, expats, and spiritual confidants whom they encouraged to stay there, even though many had their own homes in Reykjavík.

>One woman who visited the house for a day in March 2020 recalled several mattresses spread out on the floor and compared the house to a "commune." She was struck by how enamored guests seemed to be of Miller, hanging on their every word and seeming unfazed by Miller's mood swings. "I felt like everyone was hypnotized," she said.

>Between Miller's makeshift commune, their monologues on spirituality, and their emotional outbursts, rumors began to circulate in Reykjavík that the star was running a cult.

>Miller held court daily at the Airbnb. They often alluded to possessing supernatural powers, two people said, and instructed guests to participate in group meditations led by Young Bear. They spoke at length about fate and the importance of social justice for marginalized groups. Many of the people who became involved with Miller said they believed in the issues Miller cared about but Miller often took things too far.

How do people end up doing this shit, I've been desperate in financial, emotional and physical ways but I'd never end up doing something so fucking stupid, outlandish like joining a cult to be abused by fucking Ezra Miller.
It seriously fucks with my head,

>abuse
this word has lost its meaning
they were perfectly happy to take money from him and hang out back then until it wasn't cool to like him anymore now, and suddenly it's abuse

How do I start a cult, bros?

Ahh so they get to take money, that makes more sense now.
How could I've been so stupid, money was like the easiest answer.

I'd wear body armor at all times if I lived in a shithole like America too

Attached: FDIGbG_XECceF0v.jpg (1440x1800, 174.58K)

1. Be charismatic
2. Believe in some cause
3. Have a clear goal

sorry I forgot that part

>Two people said Miller's celebrity status and power made them hesitant to go against the actor, in part because of Miller's generosity. Miller insisted on paying for the friends' food, lodging, and weed. A musician who recorded with Miller in Iceland said the actor handed him 200,000 króna, roughly equivalent to $1,500, for his birthday. The musician said the more time he spent with Miller, the more he behaved like them and believed in their spiritual powers.

>"Nobody ever was kind of allowed to disagree with them," recalled a young woman who said she had a brief sexual relationship with Miller in Iceland when she was 18. "Their reality painted everybody else's reality. There was no room for anybody else's opinion or feelings."

This wouldn't have happened if society wasn't so transphobic.

Attached: 1659537892685415.jpg (957x833, 106.94K)

a fat-molding corset is not body armour

Attached: Velvet (711).webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

why isnt he in jail? hes not even rich

>acted and dressed as a total delusional creepy faggot for years
>people realize now that he has lost touch with reality

Attached: Kadhafi 19.jpg (459x477, 37.41K)

Yeah now I get it, hey if they take the money they have to fuel the guy's delusions without complaining, it's not an actual job what did they expect.

They're trying to arrest him iirc. They just haven't caught him.

how have they not found him if they keep reporting where he is?

There's no warrant out for his arrest
Not a single person in law enforcement has made any statement that they're looking for him in any capacity

>Marta
Everything comes back in a full circle

Attached: DB9EAB8A-44DB-4D2F-873E-F9BBE339881E.jpg (890x466, 27.3K)

Sounds based, I wish I had a cult too.

>1. Be charismatic
Damn, it was over for me before it even began.

How can you tell where a fire is been when it's no longer there?

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

Attached: ezra miller parents.jpg (2314x991, 521.45K)

Name?

*Ezrasisters

Mike, nice to meet you. What's your name?

>business insider
>ran by a guy who was banned from the financial industry by the SEC

"modern dancer"

Ezra is done