What would you do in his situation

what would you do in his situation

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 203943.jpg (577x480, 78.61K)

I dont associate with gay people
Theyre rude and uncultured

>no gay fag molested me as a child.
i should really count my blessings

>Any Forums is trying to rally for the woke and anti white Batgirl movie, only because they want to pull a Johnny Depp 2.0 for Fraser

Look, Any Forums I'm happy you care for men rights, especially we live in an era where feminism is trying to suppress them

But for Batgirl?
Really?

>got gay/fat kino coming up this year
>doing a martin scorsese flick next year
he's back in business baby

Is everyone in Jewllywood a molester or a molested? Crazy shit out there man.

I'd probably gain a bunch of weight, in the ballpark of 350lbs, and then commit a bunch of arson

Gay Israelis in Hollywood. Now that's a TaranKINO.

I don't know why Any Forums gives him so much shit. Ohh, he's fat, haha. By all accounts, Fraser seems like a good guy.

I was so fucking happy when I saw he was starring in the latest Aronofsky flick.

How many actors in Hollywood accepted that and are to this day still making plenty of movies?

>By all accounts, Fraser seems like a good guy.
There are plenty of good people that Any Forums shit on for extremely pity reasons

I.E Being a jew or black

this board absolutely does not give him shit you tourist

No one here mentioned Batgirl until you did, schizo.

Move my ass to appearing to enjoy it, but in such a way that it breaks their finger.
> Ohh, I'm sorry Mr Jewish Gay Producer Man, my bad, lol

>Is everyone in Jewllywood a molester or a molested?
Yes. Remember that next time a celebrity or producer gets an award. Weinstein got plenty of awards in his time

>never molested
>still turned out to be a fag
alright what the fuck

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Weinstein got plenty of awards in his time
He also produced Scream 3 were a hollywood guy raped sidney mother when she wanted tombe an actress.

What kind of grown man let’s another dude rub his butthole? Obviously you beat the shit out of him

>gay jews with power
lol

the kind of man that doesn't want to get blacklisted. It's Hollywood, you either sell your ass or you go and make indie projects with a hot dog and a handshake budgets.

this! Frasure is low key revered here and elsewhere on the chins

A fairly unattractive girl in her 30s sexually harassed me at work a few years ago. Would brush up against my groin, rub my hand when handing off something to me, and make suggestive comments. She eventually started stalking me and after an internal ethics investigation she was fired. The whole thing made me so fucking uncomfortable, I can't imagine the horror of being sexually harassed by a fucking dude and being powerless to stop it.

>Being fat
>Being a violent drug addled nigger or a spiteful manipulative kike

Attached: image000000_08.jpg (1009x1024, 148.04K)