The universe created by Matt reeves is dead. the official announcement will be made this afternoon

the universe created by Matt reeves is dead. the official announcement will be made this afternoon

Attached: 1650718942891.webm (1280x536, 2.96M)

What universe. It felt like a Netflix series and had zero worldbuilding.

Two more weeks right?

it was DOA when the movie was released. good riddance

no the reeve batman is the new universe after flash movie where the plotpoint is rebooting the dceu

just a few hours until they announce it, along with The Flash getting cancelled

SOMETHING IN MY ASS
MMM MMMMMMMM

The Flash is definitely getting canned. Batman is not. It’s the only thing anyone likes in their slate right now next to Joker

lol.it is the end of Pattinson Batman and the penguin series

never understood why Any Forums hated this movie so much. It was not a bad film.

God I hope so

kek

>heh heh heh I’ll take 5 years to write a 3 hour movie
>gets middling reviews and doesn’t make a billion
Frankly he deserves to get it cancelled.

I will say it's the most kino Gotham City to date

"No"

Never watched this how bad was it?

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

It was stupid, didn't make sense and was over one hour too long.

Because Any Forums is full of contrarians, either that or they see Battinson as the death of Batfleck.

See I hate that shitposters can come on here and just make stuff up and then, when they're proven wrong, there's no name attached for them to be embarrassed for being idiotic fucknuts

>It was not a bad film.
it was a very bad film

It was fine, people here were dickriding it a lot too. I think you're probably reacting to the counter-hype against it because this site doesn't understand nuance so it's always one way or another

Agreed.
Film was gorgeous.

Good, muh realism capeshit must die

If this was the film shown back in 2005 instead of BB, then I would say it was a great platform to build off on. However, I've seen so many takes already on the character that it's hard to generate interest as it feels there is nothing new to say.

Cope

good

Really bad. I normally turn my brain off when out at the cinema but with this I was in a constant 'wait, why did he do that?' 'why is this even happening' it's like they just keep writing the script with out bothering to see if everything as a whole made sense.

It was pretty decent. But literally every blockbuster that isn't made by disney has an army of shills constantly shitting on it

I thought it was alright. Emo Bats wasn’t great. But he was actually trying to solve crime instead of murdering people or fighting space bugs. Big step up.
I liked Battfleck visually and woulda liked to see a stand alone movie with him as the older jaded Dark Knight. They had to rush Justice League to try to compete with MCU on cosmic threats and now time travel and multiverse shit. It’s dumb. It’s garbage.

Wait, people hated this movie? I thought it was great.
It was a nice blend of year one and long Halloween with a dash of the tell tale story.
Riddler was weak, but I think it is intentional for the team up later.
Pattinson was unironically much better than Affleck, at least under the cowl. Hard to judge his Bruce yet since Bruce was in his emo phase still for most of the movie.