I really enjoyed the new season of Archer, I mean Beavis and Butt-head

I really enjoyed the new season of Archer, I mean Beavis and Butt-head.

Attached: archerbb.jpg (1710x1671, 230.16K)

The fuck happened to Butthead's head?

Thats his butt

he got rid of the butt, now he's head-head

Whoever Judge brought on to design and animate the side characters belongs on the Bojack or Archer crew

I only watched the fire bit and them watching BTS and thought it was funny. How does the rest of the season hold up?

>beavis was raped by his dad when he was 3
well fuck

Attached: 1657901198158.png (1920x1080, 1012.66K)

>you are my Special One, Beavis

in the bunghole? hee hehehhe

What Beavis and Butt-head fan theories do you think are true?

>Their teacher, Van Driessen, is actually Beavis' dad, having impreganted Beavis' mom accidentally in a hippy orgy in the 70s.
>Tom Anderson murdered both of their mothers. Their mothers were prostitutes and no one ever reported them missing. Tom Anderson continues paying rent on the house so as not to arouse suspicion.

Only two episodes out right. I laughed quite a bit.

Except we've already seen Beavis and Butthead's dads

No, he saw people you were lead to believe were their dads. We are told repeatidly that both their mom's were slutty and possibly even prostitutes, so their dad's could be anyone.

They released a new season?

they just look like stock assets

why is each episode 9 minutes long?

They literally did a DNA test on them in the first movie, and those drifters were their Dad's.

DNA analysis can only reveal potential familial links. They could have just as easily been an uncle.

The creator Mike Judge said it's their Dad, sperg.

You fucking lost your reddit theory is wrong deal with it

i think beavis encountered someone he thought was butthead but was not butthead to comedic effect