I stopped in a convenience store, I'm waiting in line to pay and the guy in front of me puts down a dozen donuts...

I stopped in a convenience store, I'm waiting in line to pay and the guy in front of me puts down a dozen donuts, two big bags of Doritos, one of those cheap one gallon bottles of the generic brand fruit punch, and a nasty old rotting banana. He turns to the clerk and says to him "My girlfriend just had an operation and she can only eat certain things". I turn to him and I go "Yeah right what did she have, a bong-hit transplant?"

Attached: PQFiJDDh_400x400.jpg (399x399, 24.29K)

lol

>comedian Tom Meyers

At least he's man enough to continue with this stand up dreams. Unlike Nick "Quitter" Mullen...

kek

I'm kinda in a weird mood myself

I legit respect Tom for not taking the money and doing an appearance on CT or TAFS. He clearly has more integrity than Mullen.

Hi Tom.

Tom is an actor doing some elaborate Alan Partridge-esque bit, right?

Attached: 61TEWGaIPgL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 30.13K)

unironically a good joke, if a comedian who wasn't a fucking loser told it instead of tom meyers then nobody would dump on it

when is he getting his Netflix special baka

supposedly he either did skankfest a few years ago or was at least considering it at some point as long as mullen wasn't on the schedule lol. but yeah, i kinda respect him for thinking he can somehow "make it" legitimately instead of accepting his role as a punching bag and leaning into it with appearances on those shows. bizarre to see such a complete failure still hold out hope, but in a way it's maybe a bit, dare i say... inspiring?

Attached: umirinbro.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

No, it's an obvious and bland joke your grandad would make. It could be funny if told in the right way - Patrice or Carlin could make it funny just through their unique delivery. Its Tom's unique delivery that turns a bland joke into a terrible one. A moldy banana? Really? Generic brand fruit punch?

>It could be funny if told in the right way
yeah it's a little clunky for how short it is and his delivery is bad, but i think the idea and punchline are pretty solid

I thought Mulldog was back in the game?

he is, that guy's just joking or retarded

he has been for a few months but now he's already cancelling some of his future dates so he can focus on TAFS more

That wink

reminder that Stavros is fake cackling and stomping his feet during this recording, when his own material is barely any better

This. He needs a preamble bit like "I was in New York the other day, god I hate those bodegas. You run into the weirdest people there..." add a couple amusing observations about bodega people/poor people and then do the bonghit transplant joke. There you go Tom, I pretty much turned your shitty 30 second joke into a decent 5 minutes of your set

it still wouldn't work because bong hit transplant makes no fucking sense