Is this an accurate depiction of insomnia?

Is this an accurate depiction of insomnia?

Attached: 9926C7A8-12E5-4EA8-9AE4-9ACBB83B959D.jpg (500x312, 29.78K)

how is insomnia real like just lay down and close your eyes nigga

Sort of. Mine has never been as bad as is described in this film. I just jerk off, watch a movie and I’m usually asleep by 3 or 4 am.

Legit black take. Nice trips.

No, I dont like fighting at all

>No you can't die from insomnia.
Was that doctor full of shit? I'm pretty sure spending several days without sleeping is pretty bad for your heart at least in the long run.

Literally just do hard physical exercise more coupled with work that's hard on your brains and you will sleep like a baby. t. Doctor

There's no insomnia that can take two wanks.

All right, but that's not what I was getting at.
Since you say you're a doctor, I guess you can confirm whether or not you can die from prolonged insomnia.

You can but you need to have some kind of medical condition that stops you from falling asleep when you would normally pass out from tiredness.

you need to be awake for like 2 straight weeks to die

Longest I ever stayed up was 80 hours on an absurd amount of adderall. By the end I was hearing voices and falling asleep for 5-10 seconds at a time only to wake up spewing some meaningless word salad.

>Longest I ever stayed up was 80 hours on an absurd amount of adderall. By the end I was hearing voices and falling asleep for 5-10 seconds at a time only to wake up spewing some meaningless word salad.
Kino
I usually get extremely depressed and insomniac for weeks at a time. Wish I could Tyler durden myself one day I will

I didn't get any sleep for just over a week back in school because my roommate had a funny five minutes and made a legit attempt to kill me. Every change in the light and shadows felt like something that might do me harm
Still wasn't sleeping right after being moved to another building and for a few years I'd have nightmares and sometimes wake up drenched in piss

Russian sleep experiments showed you wont die from no sleep.

the_russian_sleep_experiment.txt

dayum

And what happened to your psycho roomate?

No idea, I got moved to a regular school and proceeded to drop out while he got sent to another shithole for slightly older shitkids. Hopefully he's dead or doped to passivity.

Did people really relate to Fight Club when it came out? was living in a nice condo & having a decent office job really le bad in the 90s?
because if this shit was made today I'm pretty sure everyone would hate how entitled Norton's character sounds.

Zoomers don’t realize how hellish 8 hours a day in a cubicle was before smartphones and podcasts

>man I drink soda filled with caffiene, do no exercise and wake up at noon every day
>but one time every 2-3 months I try to go to sleep early and cant sleep im a total insomniac!
>Im just like that guy from fight club!

AHHH DUDE FUCK ARE THOSE FLORESCENT LIGHTS? MY APARTMENT HAS... IKEA FURNITURE?!?
AHHH I'M WACKY I'M CRAAAAAZY