Pfffffffffft AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pfffffffffft AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 45720FB2-3430-48CF-824B-7EA8A4C7077C.jpg (301x354, 126.67K)

>Release hideous she-beast in Vanity Fair
>Normies hate it because it's ugly
>LOTR fans hate it because it's not ugly enough
>go into overdrive damage control and activate the "haters are racists" narrative
>normies don't care
>LotR fans don't care
>nerds don't care
>white people don't care
>black people don't care
Yeah, I'm gonna say I'm lovin it.

Attached: 1650158344860.png (446x448, 177.42K)

why tho

Attached: whytho.jpg (1019x823, 188.03K)

I love how everyone joked about black hobbits and elves when they announced it and it's exactly what we got

Did they have weaves and hair relaxers in the middle earth?

OOOOHHH MAASSSAAAA SAAAUUURRROOONNN DDDEYYYYY HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because it's so utterly predictable that they'll do the same shit they've done in every single fantasy series since the first GoT seasons. Can't have a show without a dozen unnecessary black characters, and no of course we won't add any other minorities, "diversity" means disproportionate amounts of black people in absolutely everything. Fuck Latinos (unless they're black, then we'll have them say Abuela and call them hispanic), fuck Asians, fuck Native Americans, fuck Indians, none of them matter. Only blacks.
I am so, so fucking tired of it. I'm not even white, but the entirety of LotR is so blatantly, unapologetically British, inserting random "diversity" into it makes about as much sense as casting Ben Affleck in Journey to the West.

Attached: 1656243118100.jpg (763x893, 106.53K)

>black
>people

Dwarven dandruff can fill a man's stomach with just one bite

Jews

I remember the shills saying that we weren't going to see a single black elf/dwarf/hobbit and here we are

Attached: 1659298234161121.jpg (875x710, 97.66K)

Don’t care, still watching. Seethes go below.

So black kikes are real...

I have not seen a single person on black Twitter even mention this show outside of the obvious YAAAASSS shills. What demographic are these morons trying to appeal to? Nobody likes this shit. It's not empowering for black people, it's not empowering for women. It doesn't make fucking sense.

Attached: 1651693289925.png (265x371, 54.77K)

This one I honestly don't understand. They didn't race swap any other preestablished character.

cont.
I almost anticipate this is some kind of red herring, and she isn't the actual Tar Miriel.

Please post Galadriel yeeting off the sword

When the writers realized that there was a queen character, they literally could not help themselves.
Yes, they are that mentally ill.
Yes, it is that simple.
Yes, they are racists.
Yes, they hate Tolkien.
Yes, they hate white people.
Yes, they are conscious of all this.

Attached: gandalf v witch king.jpg (500x651, 57.75K)

Contrarian soifags who literally base their entire interests on whatever "chuds" don't like. They can't see they've been entirely manipulated by corporations like Amazon to consume shit they'd never normally like to just to prove their imagined foes wrong, as evidenced by the fact the marketing just has to throw terms out like "toxic fandom" to get these trained faggots to signal how woke they are
>see that one bitch who watched Lightyear 20 times in the cinema to "beat the trolls"

Fr fr fuck all deez whyppo

>What demographic are these morons trying to appeal to?
They aren't.
They just hate black people.
They just want to remove the possibility of any group or art or history or even a fantasy of white people living in an all white society free from blacks.
Yes, it is that simple.
Yes, it is because they are racist.
Yes, they do hate white people.
Yes, they hate Tolkien.
Yes, they are conscious of all this.

Attached: Gandalf-and-the-Witch-King.jpg (1456x1136, 636K)

>rightful queen that got usurped is a black woman
>the usurper king that causes the sinking of the entire kingdom is a white guy
>they're cousins
Amazon come on now. Even the normies are gonna notice.

>see that one bitch who watched Lightyear 20 times in the cinema to "beat the trolls"
If I didn't know someone who went and saw Ghostbusters 2016 multiple times for this exact reason I wouldn't believe you, but here we are. The best part is that person has never spoken about Ghostbusters since, it was never because they thought the movie was good, it was to "protest" the "sexism".
This fucking world we live in, man.

Attached: 1649386478638.jpg (600x600, 67.56K)

kek

Attached: 1645472080673.jpg (842x656, 435.61K)

Why wouldn't all the dwarves look the same

Why do I have feeling that all small dick racists here are some fat omega male white incel in the real world?

Attached: fdg.png (1233x679, 598.24K)

Because they are actors and amazing wants to promote more globohomo, same reason for why the Numenorean army it's 50% female

It's not racist to want proper representation of your culture's fiction, chud. Go back to stormfront.

weak bait, just fuck off retard

Why do I get the feeling you're a dumb bluegum nigger with a protruding chimp-like muzzle and wooly sheep's hair?