So,was Ghostbusters Afterlife a bomb

So,was Ghostbusters Afterlife a bomb

Attached: images (98).jpg (554x554, 28.26K)

It made less domestically ($61 million) than 2016 domestically ($72 million), which was considered a bomb

>le Harold Ramis ghost

>people hate child actors
>center a Ghostbusters sequel on them
doomed from the start

75m budget vs 150m budget, but nice try.

The Paul Rudd scenes are the worst thing about it.

I enjoyed it FAR more than le epic reddit starring Kristen Wiig, Fat "Funny" Lady and Fat "Funny" Black Lady and le token queer SNL cast member

As a big ghostbuster fan, I liked it.
It was not a masterpiece, but it was respectful of the original.
it also reminded me of the goonies, another 80's film I quite like.
the child actors were good.

Ghostbusters had a good sequel and it was called Ghostbusters II. We don't need more ghostbusters content.

XGB is still the best Ghostbusters project period. Fight me.

Oh but user, they have no more originality. They must revive old popular thing with needless sequels. Its much easier to cart out old goods instead of coming up with new ones.

Why did they make her look as retarded as possible?

That fat black lady is a comedian, I thought she was like Danny Glover character in Lethal weapon

It barely broke even economically.
As a movie it was too saccharine and too heavy on the “remember this” shit to be anything that could stand alone. That said it was actually Ghostbusters unlike the previous POS. I’d be happy if they never went back to this well considering the original cast is dying and the films were middling in the box office.

I NEED sex with McKenna

It's honestly much more the fault of the previous movie tanking the franchise. Afterlife wasn't great but it wasn't terrible

>le insane molestation smile

The original GB put me to sleep let alone the boring ass Star Wars, my grandmother stayed asleep for that one while I decided to take a nap.
What's with these boring bullshit movies that is guaranteed to put people to sleep, the only reason to go to one is to take a girlfriend or wife out,
"a bomb" yeah right, a bomb to put people to sleep becuase the story and hollywood bullshit make no sense.

YOU WILL WATCH HOLLYWOOD BULLSHIT
YOU WILL OBEY

Attached: Obey.jpg (600x400, 29.03K)

I thought OP's pic was a shop at first.

Attached: 2778428c-69e7-4433-b99e-64bcd3857310_screenshot[1].jpg (882x480, 29.36K)

any scenes where she gets covered in ectoplasm?

I liked Olivia as Gozer.

Shame about the 3-packs-a-day voiceover though. I hate that woman's voice.

Attached: GozerFromGhostbustersAfterlifeSc15.jpg (685x690, 75.45K)

It's wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either, I enjoyed quite many "HEY REMEMBER THING? I DO REMEMBER THING!" moments it has all through it for some reason.
At least it was somewhat "respectful" for lack of a better word, I guess everyone, me included, would hate it more if 2016 want a thing.
Dunno about "bomb" though.

ITT: No one born before 2006
Fuck off zoomie scum.