If you manage to look past all the pozz, it looks servicable...

If you manage to look past all the pozz, it looks servicable. Only other show than Terminal List that caught my interest this year.

Clips:
youtube.com/watch?v=d0v_A6gBTQM

youtube.com/watch?v=zHVzc386yRI

Attached: Sandman.jpg (2000x3000, 612.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fK-Bl7gZ9s8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It just looks like it was shot against a bunch of shitty greenscreens

Nah, hard pass.
Enjoy it

>pozz
It's someone's work. They can do whatever they want with it. Imagine seething because someone takes a dump on what THEY MADE.

it looks bad, desu. and kinda baffling they're seemingly adapting the first volume as it was, considering that's the most shamelessly derivative of them all.

They did at least build some sets but yeah, the visuals seem very hit or miss.

youtube.com/watch?v=fK-Bl7gZ9s8

I'm not even really angry about it. If Gaiman wants his own work subjected to such nonsensical changes, he's welcome to. Same goes for Martin. What they are doing to Tolkien's work genuinely annoys me however.

Probably a good decision, considering it's on Netflix and they largely have cattle audience.

I can't look past Death: it was literally a cute goth, stylish goth girl that got replaced by a nog, not to mention the other casting choices.

Attached: 328472938743.jpg (1280x720, 235.62K)

Sturridge, Thewlis, Dance and Holbrook are pretty kino. Rest ranges between soso and trash.

>pozz

You dont need to parrot retarted pol-words to fit in.

More generic instantly forgettable slop for the eager stream piggy to devour

Best case scenario is probably it ending up about the same level as The Batman (which already looked and felt like a Netshit Show) but wasn't dragged down by the woke casting too much.

>pol-words
Reality is a Any Forums word now, I guess.

There's some legit good ones, but they get overshadowed by the shitty ones. I mean, Patton Oswald?

Cope transgender faggot

>pale, white goth chick as Death

They had one job, just one fucking job and they just couldn't do it.

>If you manage to look past all the pozz
No

If you read the comic and you’re not excited for this, I’m with you.

if you read the comic and you’re excited for this, I can begin to understand you.

If you have never read the comic and use any brain space on this adaption before it’s released to streaming, I think you are a barnyard piggy at the troth.

I’m so fucking tired of normies clinging to their goyflix adaption of a successful work in an entirely different medium. Like why the fuck do you even care about wrestling ownship of a fandom from the evil chuds for a 90s comic book you never even read. Literally gatekeeping a hobby you don’t have. Every thing goes back to our gay ass culture war

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 4tled.jpg (833x561, 74.98K)

>C-
KYS faggot.

>Like why the fuck do you even care about wrestling ownship of a fandom from the evil chuds for a 90s comic book you never even read. Literally gatekeeping a hobby you don’t have. Every thing goes back to our gay ass culture war
Gaiman has always been subversive. I only enjoy his stuff in a guilty pleasure kind of way. He's jewish wannabe Gene Wolfe.

Making Death black is too much for me. The white goth girl look is almost the only reason people like her.

Attached: tumblr_b88074751ee088d52dab3320c2b7027e_2c14dcc0_640.jpg (565x565, 26.62K)

Charles Dance is playing the same role (Roderick Burgess) he did for the audio book thing they did recently and he did a great job so the intro will be good at least

Gaiman is a hack, a sub David Mitchell.

I'm convinced that the only reason they cast a black woman as Death is to divert attention from the fact that none of the Endless are actually made to look like the Endless
>none of them are supernaturally paper white
>Dream just looks like a regular guy, doesn't even have anything done to his eyes
>Desire isn't desirable
So my theory is that Netflix wanted to go cheap and save money by not having to do heavy makeup for the Endless, but knew that fans would instantly dislike it otherwise. What they do is cast a black woman as Death and thereby make people focus on the raceswap instead, which also allows them to deflect any criticism of her casting as racist

Bought shadow and claw recently, I’m excited to start reading desu

This shit cost up to 15 million per episode. I doubt it's a money issue.

>If you manage to look past all the pozz
I'm not a coping retard like you, go fuck youself you fucking faggot
>b-but if you ignore this or that, is good!
A good show is a good show. Fuck off with your cope.

Guy with a screechy voice playing a fucking raven is bad casting?