What is the in-universe reason for the existence of AK-47's in star wars?

What is the in-universe reason for the existence of AK-47's in star wars?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-08-02-at-10.29.38-AM-850x560.jpg (850x560, 57.16K)

Pretty racist to have a colored guy holding it

I mean, I guess it's cheaper than designing a laser rifle? Fucking Halo had AK-47s, although even that made more sense than Star Wars.

>it has a fucking magazine
dude what

disney becoming increasingly lazy despite the near infinate money they have to throw at this shit

UFO gave it to USSR

I loved that humanity used conventional weapons on a high tech but stagnat society.
I really loved how the high tech society was terrified of the rocket launcher and mac guns.
The covenant would take out mining equipment when they sat in orbit along with all the missile stations because one group pointed tungsten rod mining equipment at the sky and blew a few out of orbit.

The very bes they is

>make shit
>people still eat it
>decide to keep making shit

Yeah, but Halo is 5 centuries in the future. Even if projectile weapons are still the norm, there won't be any AK-47s around.

Yes there will be.

>I didn't think anyone used projectile weapons anymore.

Attached: 350[1].jpg (350x421, 51.44K)

Easy to produce, easy to maintain.
Christ the us military has a machine gun that has been in use for over 100 years.

shut the fuck up Any Forumsirgin fag. Nobody cares about that dumb shit.

What's the in-universe reason for the existence of MG-34s, STG-44s, L2 Sterlings, Mauser C-96s, AR-15s, Rexim-Favors, Lewis Guns, MG-15s, and 17th century Arab Jezails in Star Wars?

they at least sci-fi jazzed em up a bit, ops pic is literally just an ak74

>An elegant weapon for a more civilized time, eh

Attached: nick-delatorre-bossicon-iconshot2.jpg (1920x2160, 1.05M)

Where in halo were there ak's?

same reason for ar15 and stg44? though this new one is really lazy prop, almost unchanged

Attached: 205837737f7da3ea57c69cf6d5bc916e.jpg (700x492, 52.56K)

In my opinion, we've basically plateaued on the weapons part of weapons tech for about 120-100 years. 150 years ago if you sent out an army with percussion-cap muskets the enemy would destroy them with needle guns. But just a few decades earlier, your percussion-cap and minie ball army would have destroyed a force armed with flintlocks and balls. And a few decades before that, a flintlock and ball army probably would have wiped the floor with an army armed with matchlocks and pikes. Every 50ish years from the 1600s onwards there was an evolution in weapons tech. Fast forward to 2022, and there's been multiple instances of Ukrainians using fucking Maxim guns in defensive positions, a gun designed in the 1880s.
Once we got rifling, cartridge ammunition, and an automatic firing mechanism I think we basically topped out on projectile technology. Everything from here on out is going to be tweaks or to do with targeting and optics.

People still make replicas of ancient weapons and don't forget the bow fags still using it for hunting.

The problem with star wars is that is set in an alternative universe where there's no earth.

No they didn't the MG34 and Lewis Gun are literally unaltered except for their ammunition feeds are removed, you can make that argument with the Sterling/E-11 and the C96/DL-44 but not the big guns the stormtroopers use

Attached: oG5bLPzYH0Wx-xZykhmP3bITl-yQPN61xG-l-ufvxRY.jpg (640x567, 61.27K)

wtf i hate star wars (1977) now?

Attached: 02b5237f993723c15c0941c06cc82aa2f6127310_hq.jpg (1024x583, 39.05K)

A time wizard went into the future to a galaxy far far away. saw dark skin people, and got this nigga his gat appropriate for people of his skin color.

Attached: 1617917819530.jpg (1024x1024, 203.35K)

yeah thats about the size of it. star wars fans are immature manbabies

It is wild that ww1 started with cavalry charges, and ww2 ended with nukes.

>literally unaltered
>except for where they're altered
Shut the fuck up apologist.