/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

What's she up to man, what's she doing?

previo

Attached: file.png (1000x1250, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcsz_fFGvus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine her solid shits

Attached: mfw a solid.jpg (1440x1027, 80.27K)

carol burnett taking a fat shit in my mouth

Attached: fear.png (580x298, 121.32K)

Attached: kimshady.jpg (272x571, 40.96K)

Attached: genephone.jpg (2000x1333, 710.5K)

I FUCKING HATE CAROL BURNETT.
When I was a child my mom was a single mother. To help pay for rent and bills she let her brother, my Uncle Sarge live with us. Uncle Sarge didnt have much money, he worked part time at the local gas station, but it was enough to help my mom keep the lights on and pack me a lunch. My mom worked at a 24 hour laundromat.
Now my mother worked extremely hard and barely had much time to herself working her job and taking care of me. All she ever asked for was one half hour to herself every week. To watch The Carol Burnett show.
My uncle eagerly agreed to watch me while my mother's show was on. "Come on user, it's Carol Burnett time." he would say.
To my mother, Carol Burnett Time was a brief but joyful and relaxing period of the week. To me, Carol Burnett Time was hell. To my uncle, Carol Burnett Time was code for "I can do whatever I want to this kid for 30 minutes."
I won't go into detail on all of the sexual deviancy that was performed on me or by me to my uncle. It is too traumatic. This went on for years.
I prayed to God that he would strike Carol Burnett dead so her show would be canceled. My prayers weren't answered.
My mother would watch The Carol Burnett Show every week for its entire run. I would be molested every week for its entire run. I always blamed Carol Burnett and not my uncle for what happened to me.
Years have passed and so have my mother and uncle. I thought the memories of those nights had passed too. Until I heard a voice in the spinoff of my favorite TV show. I couldn't quite place it at first - it had been years after all. But then it hit me. It was unmistakable. Carol Burnett was on my television screen, intruding on MY show. I burst into uncontrollable sobs. I grabbed my knees to my chest and started shaking. I nearly threw up. I had to turn off the TV. It was too much. I couldn't go on - I CAN'T go on.
Now I will never know how Better Call Saul ends. And it's all thanks to Carol Fucking Burnett.

Attached: better-call-saul-season-6-episode-10-carol-burnett.jpg (299x203, 40.77K)

Ma'am?

Attached: mysterious_invader.jpg (737x595, 32.6K)

guys what did gene say to kim on the phone post your awesome pog theories here

>fuck you jimmy turn yourself in

What a fantastic actress.

he said "your dumb and stupid" and kim was like "no you are" and he started hitting the phont

You can't conceive of what I'm capable of! I'm so far beyond you! I'm like a god in human clothing! Lighting bolts shoot from my fingertips!

Attached: bcs final boss.jpg (1920x1080, 200.04K)

HE’S BLACK? AW KIM C’MON!!

Attached: 9b5f39e4hmf91.png (648x619, 516.72K)

She was in a BBC gangbang and they made her take the call
>*smashes phonebox in impotent rage*

kek

>he's bigger and girthier than you Jimmy and he's from Spain

>he doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=kcsz_fFGvus

howarduh... instead of going to the police...choosing the full measure and informing them about jimmy, a man who's known of shady tricks... you should take the half measure and... cough... take whatever he throws at you, challenge him into a boxing match and finally get drunk before invading his apartment...

Attached: 1656096580607.webm (1440x1440, 2.95M)

honestly im sure they used a fake script for this

Are those threads talking about the finale? Don't wanna browse them if so.

Chuck and Howard spitroast kim

>I AM NOT CUMMING

Attached: chuck's fuck and suck.jpg (1280x720, 85.09K)

MY MOMMY

I KNOW HE SWAPPED THOSE CONDOMS
ONE AFTER MAGNUM, AS IF I COULD EVER MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE

Aaron Paul has been playing Jesse as a straight faced badass in El Camino and this and it's not working. That's not how he's ever been.

Jesse was and will always be a bitch

you're the bitch, bitch

She got married. He wants to be rich again to steal her away. But she will refuse and say she is happy with her boring, average, middle class chump.
And Saul will end up getting arrested because he took risks to see her.