What am I missing?

It's competently made and entertaining but I am beyond baffled why some people consider it to be better than BrBa. I am not watching S6 because I just stopped caring. I cared about Walt (even though I was 100% sure he was going to die) and I don't care about what happens to Saul because there are no stakes. I know what happened to him and I don't think 2 last episodes gonna change much. I know who died and I wasn't surprised a bit because those characters don't show up in BrBa so it was obvious they gonna be out of the picture.

Attached: maxresdefault_gg54.jpg (1280x720, 88.98K)

>I know OP speedwatched those seasons. I just – I just couldn’t prove it. He covered his tracks, he said it was competently made and entertaining.

Attached: images - 2022-08-05T003630.495.jpg (739x415, 19.88K)

I totally agree bro I mean who even cares about character development that's boring if my protagonist doesn't go in a blaze of glory killing a dozen neo-nazis with a mounted machine gun then I drop the show it's that simple

Latest episode was pure boring trash, and i even enjoyed the cinnamon bun episode

>speedwatched
No.
Breaking Bad was already pretty slow and I liked it but BCS is pushing it too far.

im not saying the show is bad, but i just wouldn't recommend BCS to anyone

>I am beyond baffled why some people consider it to be better than BrBa

Nobody actually does this. It's just a meme.

>Breaking Bad was already pretty slow
I'm sorry I can't take you seriously with these kind of criticisms
Just drop it, go watch something else, I'm sorry you can't enjoy this show

Yeah I’d rather watch a retarded kid eat breakfast for 3 hours, too.

But it was slow. At times. Season 3, for example, literally nothing happened the first five episodes. Then you get episodes where more shit happens than half of other seasons. Seriously, the pacing was all over the place.

I don't either
It has its moments but people are smelling vinces farts too much
I not once cared even slightly about anything in this show like I did at the heights of BrBa

the lawyer parts are less reddit than BB
the cartel parts are more reddit than BB until the "what's worse than the cartel? NAZIS!" part

ESL detected

>these kind of criticisms
It wasn't a criticism.
>ESL
?
>NAZIS
Nah, it wasn't too bad. The nazi ideology wasn't really shown, they were just generic bad guys.

That's what you took away from my post?
Season 3 starts out slower because it ramps up significantly towards the end.

>what's worse than the cartel? NAZIS!
missing the point. they weren't supposed to be a bigger, badder villain than gus, just some thugs that got lucky because walt's ego got out of control

I like it better than BB, but opinions are subjective and I have no idea why people spend so much time arguing about it.

This.
>I like it better than BB
Why?

>Breaking Bad
"uhh uhh shit uhh uhhh shit how do we write our way outta this one....CHEMISTRY! Walt makes a fucking BOMB! with CHEMISTRY!! Then after that....uhh shit, he's gotta fucking make another BOMB. Shit how does Walt get outta this one boys?....PLANE CRASH OH SHHHIIIT DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID'YA???! SEE THATS WHERE THE BEAR COMES FROM BRAVO MYSE- I MEAN BRAVO VINCE. OH SHIIIIIIT WALT MAKES A FUCKEN NUCLEAR BOMB TO KILL THE D.E.A OH SHIIIIT. BITCH. YEAH BITCH. SCIENCE! DUDE IF YOU HAD CANCER WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO JUST KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE LMAO"

>Better Call Saul
Every character subtlly influences each other into deeper and deeper compartmentalization of their traumas. Characters are unable to come to terms with themselves and have to rely on personas to even function as human beings. Every character is sympathetic, right, and wrong.

Attached: 1584058940997.png (497x503, 264.87K)

Season 6 has been complete dogshit, Vince has lost the plot. The show should've ended with Chuck's death

You don't speak for me. This show IS better than BrBa

sir i think u forgot ur fedora kekekekekeke

you mean this one?

Attached: heisenberg-1580845638.jpg (2280x1280, 117.42K)

Chuck is LE CRAZY
Kimmy wants to have LE FUN
Gaystavo Frunk wants LE REVENGE
Saul is LE SLIPPY JIMMY
Mike is LE BADASS

This. Plus Hamlin and Nacho who are...there. And people think BCS is "more sophisticated" or something.