Joe List

Is he on the verge of a career breakout?

Attached: joelist_car_1__carousel.jpg (600x400, 329.06K)

He sucked in the Louis CK flick

Attached: FVdKpNvXEAAEOAU.jpg (1241x1548, 172.19K)

He will probably reach Ron White levels, but never become an A lister because he's ugly and too friendly with Louis.

ITT: Any Forumspeople you could beat the shit out of

He's funny, but this. People seem to be slowly forgiving unfairly cancelled people, but being so close to Louis can't be good. I just saw them on Flagrant podcast and Joe basically sits in Louis shadow the whole time.

is it online?

He's on the verge of a break all right. A break in the men's bathroom with a lot of hot guys with big weiners.

>He's funny
Why does everyone say this, he's literally not. It's the most generic self deprecating shit, genuinely don't get the hype for this complete basedboy.

funny thing is he always has the most trouble with homeless people harassing him where ever he goes.

bad friends, no dice. probably will do well in comedy clubs next decade though, maybe can turn it into some sort non broadcast tv media success like a video podcast or offbeat streaming site show

>generic
who is similar to joe list? because i like him i'd like to hear more people similar

>unfairly.
>dude pulls his dick out infront of other people and gets shunned rightfully so by society.
>this is somehow unfair.

Nick Mullen is basically a funny List.

is that the kid from the movie with the little white mouse called stuart? anyway, he looks like the faggot the kid from that movie with the little white mouse called stuart would grow up to be.

>bad friends
is it any good? i havent bothered to listen

Attached: MV5BYWE1NGVkMjYtMzEzZS00ZDE2LTllYzEtMmJhNGFhZDI0ZjgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUwNjcyNTQ@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 144.14K)

nick is too self destructive, the adam friedland show started off as a joke because adam is completely talentless but now he's doing it for real because it will kill his podcast career and he'll just be a standup again

never actually seen or heard of it, didn't this podcast happen because bobby got cucked and dumped by his hot wife? I'm on a pretty no new podcasts diet atm, there's too many, most are bad and boring

its 2 years old

Andrew and Bobby are a decent duo for a podcast.

>heeey where's Jim Tews?

>taste is objective

no, i like him but he has the career he should

Nick is unironically bad at standup.

I used to think Joe List and Mark Normand were funny but now I'm not so sure. All they do is just talk in Seinfeld voice.