Films about impotent rage?

genuinely can't think of any

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-091536_Chrome.jpg (1077x1181, 122.94K)

Literally incel impotent rage

i like how they waited to do this till after they already left

>retard screeches into the wind

NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST VISIT A TERRITORY THAT WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY JURISDICTION OVER AND BANISHED THE FORMER GOVERNMENT TO IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i like how they literally can't do anything about it, so they throw a tamper tantrum instead and pretend they're a threat even though they just got giga cucked

China is literally finished. Nobody would take them seriously anymore.

These drills never mean shit and I guarantee they were planned well in advance of Pelosi's visit.

sure thing chink chong, your country is the nation equivalent of a toddler throwing a tantrum after not getting their way

Attached: 1649780249409(1).jpg (865x598, 83.6K)

did they really think Pelosi would just change course and fall for their bluff?
why are they so pathetic? they could've just sat this down instead of embarrassing themselves

Ajajajajajajaj xhinks are literally incel retards. I hope pelosi hurt many freelings of rhe xhinese bugs

No one cares about your ‘exercises’ chinks, you already got humiliated by one drunk burger politician.

Look at those islands in the west. Taiwan controls a bunch of islands just a few miles from the mainland. Imagine if an enemy of your country controlled territory that close to you and you could take it back instantly but instead some distant foreign power guarantees to defend your enemy if you do anything. You'd be pissed too.

Attached: taiwan-political-map.jpg (988x1210, 345.61K)

they're only an "enemy" because china labels them as such. taiwan isn't a threat, china is just being a prissy bitch

>enemy of your country
Don't they think Taiwan IS part of China?

man they sure showed that ocean

oh good, a Any Forums thread pretending to ask about films that's fully welcomed by Any Forums rather than telling the loser to fuck off and go back to Any Forums
I see we're regressing nicely.

Any movie starring a white male. Falling Down is a good one.

The territory. But the Guomindang is not.

You must be new here.

Isn't Taiwan the real China or something? I thought I heard that before.

user, America runs these exact same kind of drills with Korea and Japan in Asia all the time. They're completely commonplace and nothing out of the ordinary.
These particular drills were announced in advance. Again, common practice. You're being manipulated into thinking something scary is going on by a media who controls you through fear. I'm offering you the truth as a means to set you free, but I can only lead a horse to water. I can't make it drink.

I'm not... you realize you're all just civilians right? China could have invaded Taiwan and you're still relegated to sitting here talking about it at most...you can't do shit about it... which is ironic because this discussion is China not being able to do anything about it so they threw a fit. COOL. You'd think if you wanted to talk about SHIT NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT, you'd at least do it in the cesspool that was created for it.

And just like that, international politics became nothing but a stupid shitpost fest to see who trolls and laugh at the other the most.
it's almost like we are strongly asking for a nuclear war provoking people until someone reach the limit of their patience

You're an actual idiot if you don't think that military drills can be used as an intimidation tool.

>user, America runs these exact same kind of drills with Korea and Japan in Asia all the time. They're completely commonplace and nothing out of the ordinary.
These particular drills were announced in advance. Again, common practice. You're being manipulated into thinking something scary is going on by a media who controls you through fear. I'm offering you the truth as a means to set you free, but I can only lead a horse to water. I can't make it drink.

Just like Ukraine right? Lmao Xi literally says he wants to take Taiwan.

no, absolutely not. they lost and before the final remnants could be swept aside the violent and unstable power across the planet unjustly guaranteed the losers protection.

Yeah, let's face it - there is a HUGE chance that Taiwan will launch a full-scale invasion of mainland China from these tiny scraps of sand, any moment now.

Wish they'd nuke the old cunt

Taiwan is controlled by the government that ruled China before the commies took it over. They lost to the commies and fled to that island, Taiwan. And the only reason it still exists as an independent territory is because America guarantees its defence. It is a sore topic for mainland Chinese, who are taught that Taiwan is a rebellious province, is not independent, is not a country, etc. They get seriously pissed off about it, especially if you mention that Taiwan has its own government, army, currency, that the mainland army cannot freely go there, and so on. They visibly seethe. But it's somewhat understandable for a proud people

Its like thinking of a good comeback to something a week later.