Reminder that everything that is happening right now is his fault. He killed Warner Bros and DC Comics

Reminder that everything that is happening right now is his fault. He killed Warner Bros and DC Comics.

Attached: 1644665020110.png (742x769, 435.73K)

Praise Snyder
Bless this ravaged studio

>he killed something already dead

Attached: super1.jpg (343x347, 19.79K)

I don't know how anyone can pay to watch a movie of this hack

Attached: 1646145788978.jpg (1428x1563, 159.88K)

Why are twatter whores STILL crying over ZSJL releasing?

then why were his DC movies the only good ones?

He saved DC. AT&T ruined it and Zaslav will have to save it again.

>he killed something he already aborted years earlier

Holy shit this made my blood boil I didn't even like justice League but the guy lost his fucking kid and you're going to call him some sort of crazed menace with no fans? Female kikes are a fucking disease that ought to be purged.

Reminder that Snyder got exposed and Batshit cancelled because the female CEO of Warner got fired and it's the Discovery guy cleaning this mess.
ZSJL should have never been allowed and neither did Batgirl.

>He lost his kid
>You can't criticize him for ANYTHING!!!

This bitch is on a smear campaign against Snyder.

>because the female CEO of Warner
She's the one that paid for the internal investigation that "exposed" Zack Snyder. This was done by WarnerMedia execs, which by the way doesn't exist anymore because they were all fired by Discovery.

TATIANA SIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGLER

Attached: maxresdefault(17).jpg (1280x720, 50.33K)

You can say the film was shite, when you get to a point where you're painting him out to be an evil mastermind is where it goes beyond journalism into a shameless, cruel hurt piece on a man who has already lost everything.

What's she up to man?

Remember when she was trying to imply Zack Snyder was a pedo who's been to the Epstein Island?

Attached: 1657585084168.jpg (1170x471, 86.03K)

But what if he did use bots to try to convince WB that their was huge support for his movies? That's shady and deceitful as fuck and his dead daughter has nothing to do with it

shut up gayboy

Impotent rage

I don’t even like Snyder or his movies but the frothing hate they have for him is puzzling

Did you read the article? The most she can cough up is that the trends would usually see something like 13% bots, at most. Everything else is she trying hard to twist the facts and findings.

>everything happening
WB backing Ezra Miller and Zaslav booting out the woke films and both these based things making Twitter cry is exactly what I wanted though

>rolling stone
LOL dogshit

Can he even make a movie that doesn't really heavily on green screen and special effects?

What's with the recent seething about Snyder?

Attached: 1656796631232.png (740x677, 354.96K)

Attached: 1649462004508.png (1170x1349, 379.69K)

Weird how the Indian guy with a vendeta against Ezra also mentioned Epstein and tagged Zack.

Attached: file.png (616x568, 412.92K)

>won’t someone think of the executives!!

Nice try goldenstien

Did you even consider he might really be an evil mastermind? You’re letting a man get away with murder because you heard he likes dogs, you’re a hitler apologist

Yeah DC was doing great before he showed up!

Nothing funnier than watching DCucks trying to shift blame for their shit franchise being shit

Attached: ugq6cmc2skj41.jpg (3467x1699, 545.05K)

AT&T had nothing to do with it. WB's incompetence and massive debt were its own fault.