Since UFO's are confirmed to be real, what is some good UFO kino?

Since UFO's are confirmed to be real, what is some good UFO kino?

Attached: UFO.jpg (1216x804, 628.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBd7551ylaw
youtube.com/watch?v=qsEjV8DdSbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unsolved Mysteries S15 E05 Berkshires UFO

I believed in aliens until the US government tried to convince me they were real.

Close Encounters is the gold standard, and not just becasue Vallee who advised is still light years ahead of eevry other ufologist. Close encounters also has the best representation of small greys ever put on film. Aside that, Vast of the Night. Two high school kids in the 1950s encounter a ufo signal, pretty great movie. Amazing ending. I would also say Cosmos, because of the ending, but the movie albeit having a godlike premise is the most slow, cheesy turd ive seen in a long time. Ending is amazing.

And thats basically it when it coems to GOOD research ufo lore. Shit like Arrival or Independence Day are just pure pop sci fi.

UFOs have been confirmed for decades. Are you such a dummy, you need a staged CIA psyop convince you?

>unknown object flying around is evidence that extraterrestrial life exists
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fake and extremely gay

>Verification not required

UFO doesn’t equal aliens

Friendly reminder that this scene was based on a real person's testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=SBd7551ylaw

Its not confirmed to be real, its just US government is exposed to be full of low IQ retards. For you now the fact that US government talks about seems like legitimising, but it is in fact deligitimasing your government, instead of legitimising UFO. American government turns out is filled by literal retards who believe in fairy tales. The ammount of niggers and trannies coming in will not help its average IQ level either. With such disfunctional government filled with imbeciles who believe in UFO instead of fixing the roads, gas prices and housing crisis - USA is going to fail pretty soon, i'll tell ya.

Attached: 5898db683fbe94cdb66417063d06f72c.jpg (564x752, 97.31K)

why do aliens here look like boomers? Was this guy raped by a party of old war veterans, but he couldn't accept this and imagined the old timers to be aliens as a way of coping with his trauma?

Based China poster.

kys

>since UFO's are confirmed to be real
its a glare
youtube.com/watch?v=qsEjV8DdSbs

for me, it the 1966 Westall encounter Melbourne Australia. A whole school full of kids and teacher saw a flying saucer then some military people arrived and threatened everyone and took a guys camera way. Ayy are real and the governement knows all about it.

Attached: westall ufo.jpg (576x835, 39.51K)

Based. Friendly reminder that shills are trying to play it off as a nothingburger.
Spotted the shill.

UFO's arent real you fucking retards

Attached: UAP 2021 TOP SECRET.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>some military people arrived and threatened everyone and took a guys camera way.
ASIO needs better goons if the information got out then.

cope

Why did Luis elizondo play with the focus to make th tic tac look like ufo? Why would the cia do such a thing?

>focus
It's IR vs visible light.

he's the Q of ufo redditors.

Attached: Luis_Daniel_Elizondo.jpg (600x900, 69.24K)

That's a desk call bell, seriously.

Still butthurt over the Pelosi visit, aren't you? lmao

Of course UFOs are real. This isn't confirming aliens are real. Fucking normies think UFO means alien spacecraft when it means Unidentified Flying fucking OBJECT. It could be a drone or a piece of foreign technology or secret American flight tech. There is no "confirmed UFOs are real", they were always real, it's aliens that you're thinking about. Fuck this pisses me off more than it should.

>Unknown flying object that defies all understanding of physics and avionics is proof of extraterrestrial life
If any earthly power had that capability, there would be only one world power.