That feeling when you work really hard on a movie, finish it, and then it gets cancelled

Justice for Batgirl when?

Attached: jhj.png (681x955, 1.06M)

>nigger
>woman
>working hard
lmao not since slavery

After the Batwoman TV show got cancelled because it got recast with a black actress… who’s brilliant idea was it to cast a Hispanic actress in a Batgirl movie????

Is pushing POC actors for the pure sake of Wokeness more important than actually making money to these studios???

Honestly feel terrible for her.

How many hours did you work yesterday user?

Lol also its capeshit

REEEE SHUT UP

She was only cast because she was black, that's, you can see who where the initial woman called for the role and what they choose

it doesnt matter, she already got paid

It's important for the rich corpo Karens in charge to show how virouous and inclusive of the ""marginalized"" they are.
it's just sjw flexing.

>I'm filthily rich, got there though nepotism, but at least I'm woke, so it compensates it, right ?

Why not recast her with an attractive redhead?

I thought 4channel was edgy, but HOLY FUCK....

Attached: fgfg.png (954x954, 658.42K)

>Justice for Batgirl when?
never ever WB hates batgirl

Attached: cassandracain.jpg (1208x1811, 1.12M)

Based Zaslav literally saving DC

Yes.
The monetary system demandes it.
ESG ratings and so forth.
audible kek

>inshallah ameen
my sides

Is this just one big marketing ploy? Someone buys it and releases it. They have all this free 'Marketing' more people will see it off the back of this shit.

Remember Twitter takes threats seriously lmao

Her street clothes look more expensive than that POS batgirl costume lmao

I thought it was against the Twitter TOS to make death threats?

Nobody wanted this movie. All the interest surrounding it is completely manufactured and the only interesting aspect of the whole thing is how Hollywood is a big money laundering scheme.

Why? I'm sure there are plenty of other white characters for her to play.

Attached: 1658266307666264.jpg (436x4707, 2.5M)