14 Women on the Poster!

Dropped...

Also why can't we get a male with blonde hair and blue eyes headlining a Star Wars product anymore?

Attached: 1629426832170.jpg (574x850, 177.2K)

ignoring gender 14 people is too many characters regardless

I'm a male, with blonde hair, and blue eyes, from the West of England. Hollywood has decided that to represent me, they have cast Lenny Henry.

Dem skies, dey STRAAAANGE

7 out of 13 are women. Stellan Skarsgard has blue eyes and light hair. From the way the trailer was cut, I would have guessed the series is about him, not Cassian Andor.

it's all so tiresome...

You need to look at the sizes of their heads, not the number. The guy has the bigger head, so he is more important.

>why can't we get a male with blonde hair and blue eyes headlining a Star Wars product anymore?

Bro, straight white men have been cancelled forever in Hollywood. Where you been?

why are they doing this instead of jedi kung fu kino with that other guy from r1?

>a white person?! In my ching chong Israel ™ movie?!
you seriously think china and its jewish handlers would allow that?

>A Spaniard as the lead
>Just like the mandagaylien
>Hmm
Never picked it up

Because Donnie Yen costs too much. He was the highest paid cast member in Rogue One.

You literally have most SW shit headlined by that exact phenotype. What are you bitching about?

Donnie Yen is too expensive, and the other guy who played Baze Malbus doesn't even speak English.

>Still watching Soi Wars
You should have dropped it years ago

Watching this instead of rings 2bh

Is one of them holding an ak?

Attached: 1477610812741.jpg (957x621, 70.62K)

Holy fuck even the movie posters have a rigid format. These movies are a joke, they're all the same with minor changes. Rogue one was just repeats of what you've seen before, and star wars will never be able to do something original

Imagine watching either of them. You should kill yourself.

Because white people are dying out
America is more multiracial
unironically that's a good thing

amish and mennonite people are the fastest growing demographic in the united states. we ain’t going anywhere you genocidal piece of shit.

Is that the trumpian world one?

Have you ever considered you may be a faggot for wanting to see more muscular men and no women in your movies?

Star Wars was what made me realize that this sjw shit was mainly a white women led effort. All other minorities were just pets they brought along. They were the least subtle about it in that franchise. It’s basically been all women since Disney .

>Also why can't we get a male with blonde hair and blue eyes headlining a Star Wars product anymore?
Obi-Wan was that, and it was shit.

>Uncle Owen
>Aunt Beru
>Luke
>C3P0
>R2D2
>Princess Leia
>Obi Wan
>Han Solo
>Chewbacca
>Darth Vader
>Grand Moff Tarkin
>Biggs
>Wedge
Phew, A New Hope was just short of the cutoff.

>white people dying out

Dummy. All birthrates of all races have collapsed. People have stopped having children in Latin America, East Asia, South Asia, and parts of MENA.

By their 3rd generation in America, Hispanics of all races stop having kids and their bloodlines vanish. Every racial group is in the exact same boat as Europeans now.

>it's another OP can't count thread

Is this the Kathleen Kennedy casts a 100% European White Guy (Diego Luna) of English, Scottish, Irish, Spanish, and Italian ancestry as the lead because she doesn’t know the difference between White Hispanics and Native American Hispanics because they both have black hair sometimes episode? Cool, I’ll get my popcorn

6 actually but go off.