Just started rewatching this. Jesus Christ this is comfy

Just started rewatching this. Jesus Christ this is comfy

Attached: MV5BMzhiMDcyNzMtYzY0MS00NTAwLWFlMDgtYzhhNDIyODYyNTBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI4MTk3MTY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1455, 148.46K)

Some people stand in the darkness
Afraid to step into the light
Some people need to help somebody
When the edge of surrenders in sight

Bump

>Jesus Christ this is comfy
Well David Hasselhoff wanted it to be a family show
It was the other producers and the network that wanted women in bikinis

Its spin offs are even better

Attached: babewatch.jpg (600x900, 72.08K)

Back when the inmates weren't running the asylum.

Attached: Pamela Anderson in Baywatch.webm (1242x1080, 2.95M)

Can you imagine if this was made today? It would be full of fat blacks and ugly queers

Jesus, I can't remember when I last saw a non-ironic body pan.

the litty piss piss reboot with the Rock is also surprisingly good, and the women in it are very sexy - check it out

>Can you imagine if this was made today?
yeah

Attached: 1645952572409.jpg (1280x720, 148.3K)

It's so funny shat she was always known for having these omega-level giga-titties but nowadays she's flat-chested compared to the average girl on OnlyFans

god damn I wanna fuck all of them apart from the rock and the fat jewish man

This movie was incredibly unsexy.

Attached: screen-shot-2016-04-01-at-2-44-56-pm.jpg (612x615, 226.46K)

So we got a turd.

boomers always had an amazing ability to put random people on a massive pedestal of hottness while ignoring the sexiness all around them in everyday life, they are the original coomers

Attached: 1628127599809.webm (696x796, 2.83M)

I got almost uncomfortably horned up while watching this with my friends

They got larger. That webm is probably from an earlier season.

Attached: 492139.jpg (300x360, 54.63K)

It was more about them being fake rather than big.

Breast implants were a new and controversial thing. She became the avatar for the issue, whether fairly or not.

I think it's more that the concept of having a svelte athletic body and sizeable honkers was new to boomers because fake boobas were relatively rare

tried remembering all their character names from memory but all i've got is Mitch, Stephanie, Logan, CJ and (Matt?)

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You got Daddario and her amazing tits and the scene revolves around a guy looking at her tits and you put her in this retarded top instead of in a sexy swimming suit bra. This is some retard shit right there.