He literally did nothing wrong

he literally did nothing wrong

Attached: Ephialtes-300.jpg (720x368, 25.93K)

>born as a freak
>did nothing wrong

Go back to plebbit, retard

Besidss what fpbp said he wanted to help them even though he was a liability and would weaken them and then threw a tantrum and got them fucked

Remember when they tempt him showing him that orgy full of freaks and women missing limbs or something? What was up with that

>they'll never suspect I'm a redditor with my cunning insult

>you are wrong leonidas

Attached: 1649963973401.jpg (435x808, 42.61K)

May he live forever then.

he chose to look like that and be spiteful

He's literally me

Sorry bro we cannot allow you in the phalanx because it would collapse, but your contribution is welcome, you can stay next to the phalanx, stab random Persian that get close and then join the crazy melee when formation break loose.
You contribution is deeply appriciated.

There, I solved everything.

>manlet pulls the rug out from under the Social Darwinist Chadocracy
He's my hero.

they had monkey pox

That's what Leonidas said. The freak was too proud to accept that he couldn't just become a fucking supersoldier just because he asked the king

I recently watched this after a long time
>oh, cersei was in this movie
>the fuck is faramir doing here
>is that fucking michael fassbender

Banning abortions allows people like ephialtes to be born and sabotage the country from within.
Allowing or even enforcing abortions delete any potential traitors.

Litterally the Chrischan of ancient Sparta. Should have chucked off the cliff at birth.

abortions were allowed though. his parents were too soft to throw him in the abortion forest so that dr wolfy and cheif nurse bitch would perform the procedure

No, they lied and took care of him.
A late term abortion with the help of gravity would suffice.

The ancient Greeks used exposure as a way to get rid of deformed or unwanted children. You just went out into the hills and left it there and some animal or the weather would take care of it. A more civilized solution compared to abortions desu

They didn't have the means to it, that's why they left it to nature.
My initial point is that by banning abortions, horrible people will be allowed to be born.
By allowing or even enforcing abortions, we can avoid having among us horrible people.

>he literally did nothing wrong
he was under 6 feet tall

Attached: laughinggirls.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

I agree in a way, but I think exposure is a more natural solution than abortion. It's leaves the child in the hand of fate and God.

In the modern world this solution is not feasible.
Evil organization would simply steal the children from nature and raise them to be criminals.

Why didn't Leonidas just let him be the guy that walked behind the line stabbing nearly dead Persians?

>Spartans et al. mount a desperate defense in a mountain pass, get outflanked and destroyed utterly
>Athens gets sacked as a direct result
>50 years later Sparta makes a treaty with Persia to fight the Athenians

Never turn your back on a Greek, is all I'm going to say.

Its told from the greek perspective, so since they viewed the Persian courts as freaks, decadent and degenerates thats what you get on screen. The comic its based on used the tradional greek method of overemphasising atrributes. So the elephants and rhinos are super giants, the giant mutant that feels no pain is obviously based on a leper soldier, and the elite Immortals are portrayed as literal monsters under the masks because they filed theyre teeth and used ritual scarring irl.

Don't forget that people often went and picked them up because they knew where the babies were left. If you wanted kids but couldn't have them, you could just grab an unwanted Spartan. It wasn't always a death sentence.