How did Spike Lee manage to make such a redpilled film?

How did Spike Lee manage to make such a redpilled film?

Attached: film-poster-do-the-right-thing-1989-RN6RGH.jpg (932x1390, 344.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMNvYJ6O_Ks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's weird how differently white people and black people see this movie.

Like all Spike Lee films, by making it very clear the real bad white people aren't the liberals who watch his films, but rather those smelly working class Italians.

The entire point of the film is "'white' people bad." If you missed it, you weren't paying attention.

What's redpilled about it
How do blacks and whites see it differently

Ayyy i don't like-a da black-a

Maybe you should talk to some Black folk IRL.

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-114209_(1).png (720x419, 128.34K)

>Italian pizza shop owner is nice to the black locals, feeds them with food and money in the case of the delivery guy and the old hobo
>his son hates niggers and tells his dad that they should get out of this neighborhood before something bad happens
>niggers come to his shop that night looking to start shit for no reason, beat him up and then burn down his shop when the cops kill the guy who was assaulting him
How could anyone see the blacks as being justified? There was also that scene where the old man rants about how the Koreans only got off the boat a year ago and already have a successful store, while the blacks have been there forever and don't have shit, and how the Koreans must be geniuses. Maybe Spike Lee wrote that scene as an indictment of "systemic racism" keeping the black folks down or whatever, but I saw it as a clear acknowledgement of the hierarchy of racial intelligence and civility.

You're misremembering the film. Razing the pizzeria was entirely justified.

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-114222_(1).png (720x170, 43.97K)

>burn down the pizza place
>AYYY MAN WHY WE AINT GOT NO PIZZA MUHFUGGA
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Blacks are just incoherent. This film makes sense if you don't think about anything beyond the literal surface level. "you're in blacktown, put up black things"
>but sell me your white man's food while you do so
??????

Let's flip the script, say an Ethiopean guy opens a restaurant in the literal white Suburbs
>WE WILL BURN YOUR RESTAURANT DOWN UNLESS THERES A PICTURE OF JFK ON THE WALL

Lmao. What the fuck am I supposed to think about this?

>What the fuck am I supposed to think about this?
uhhh that nigs are fucking bananas?

was radio raheem supposed to be a tragic martyr? he was acting like a dumbass nog, it's no wonder he got killed

That's my conclusion basically. If you watch it as an absurdist comedy some of the scenes are interesting or well-made but if you look at the plot nothing makes any fucking sense... UNLESS you literally take /EVERYTHING/ at the most surface level and only consider the past 5 minutes of how a character is acting.

Is that supposed to encourage me to care about blacks? It doesn't.

Black people are insane and weakmind.

You're supposed to recognize your privilege and understand that minority suppression is a very real thing. The Black community isn't white space.
And you retards wonder why everything is collapsing.

>The Black community isn't white space.
Ok that's great why not leave White countries then?
You get service from whites, electricity, roads, innovations, engineering, electricity, and so on, and what do they get back from you?
A bunch of fucking grief. How is this even an argument?

Do you not realize how overjoyed white people would be not to have to put up with blacks? Lol.

Can White people have their spaces too or they should be forced to see their cultures and identities destroyed?

No he's saying that if black people come into white spaces we should try to kill them

Who pit them there, retard? It's your burden. Kipling wrote a poem about it ffs. Russia mocks you for it (A y вac нeгpoв линчyют).

It's simple.

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-114314_(1).png (718x784, 239.6K)

>How could anyone see the blacks as being justified
they arnt buut the film was made for white people

Delusional

Jews did. So it is the jews burden. However, the jews don't accept burdens they create... so?
>tfw you realize the future you are hurtling towards and cannot do anything to stop it because everyone involved is an idiot
Lel time to watch it happen I guess.

No, the Dutch Jews didnt do it. That's Nation of Islam propaganda, ironically. If you want to blame someone, blame the French.

>It's your burden
until it's not

It's not propaganda you can go read the charters for the slave ships idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=cMNvYJ6O_Ks
>DAMN THESE KOREAN NIGGAS CANT EVEN UNDASTAND ENGLISH THEY GOTTA GO BACK
The literal fucking irony. This really is some incredible shit. "Treat me like a baby I'm special because I am here, and if you don't I'll attack you or burn things down!"
What if the Koreans in this movie did that? Or the whites?
>DATS RACIST
Fuck racism then. Fuck you.

>Whites don't have cultural identities as such

Care to elaborate further?

Point me to them, retard. Oh wait, you can't.

Oh and to finish off this fucking shitshow?
>lives are more valuable than property :^)
>also, it's fine to beat up a man who owns a restaurant while shouting "I'll kill you!" :^)
>why? well, they didn't put this property on the wall, so it was time to take their life
>after all, lives are more valuable than property :^)

Lel. Only blacks could make this.

you do realize that Spike Lee sides entirely with Mookie, right?

Pointing them out to you is against my culture. What now fuckass? Lmao.

>all this nigger cope
do americans really???????????

>A Spike Lee Joint
Just call it a film, faggot

>Nordicism
>Anglo-Saxonism
>Teutonic Germ Theory
>Aryanism
All white cope. Any whiteness studies course can give you a bibliography.