What are your honest thoughts of Neytiri?

what are your honest thoughts of Neytiri?

Attached: Neytiri_5445.jpg (1920x1080, 232.26K)

She's blue

I want to see if the inside of her pussy is a sweet blueberry blue, then see if it tastes like blueberries too. God, Imagine fighting against them in a war... All the blue pussy on a free use basis, their primitive arms unable to defend themselves... Blue cunny not able to get away... Maybe keep a big tittied village elder as my bed wench?

I wanna have really rough sex with her.

This. So much this.

>what are your honest thoughts
*HISSSSSSSSS*

Attached: 1653322331781.webm (1280x720, 363.79K)

built for big human cock

She's a cat. Also this

God imagine her doing that to you, your squad surrounding her. She's huddled in the corner with her two daughters, your sights aimed on her
>hiss! hiss!
"hey boys..."
>you say
"I got an idea..."
Two of your buddies charge her, hold her down
Pervy old Gunner Lester scoops up the kids for, well, what happens in the army stays in the army is all I'll say.
Your buddies hold her down, her eyes darting around as she hears the sudden sound of skin slaps and screams coming from a nearby bush. She knows exactly what's happening
"Don't worry"
>you say with a smirk as she gives you a frightened glance
"You won't be left out"
As you pull out your swollen member she starts up again
>HISS!! HISS!!!
But she can't stop it. You take her any which way you want her; up the pussy, in the ass, in the mouth while your buddy holds her jaw open, you don't put it past her to bite down hard as possible.
Once every single one of you are satisfied and Ol' Lester the Molester has had his fun you put a 5.56 in her head then you all sit around the campfire taking turns on her daughters. Ahhh... Life on Pandora.

turn off your computer
touch grass
find Eywa

Attached: 2022-07-17 13_56_26-Window.png (820x583, 637.21K)

Da ba dee da ba di

Neytiri is not a cat

and she was a good friend

Attached: 1405419383841.jpg (611x815, 258.29K)

Suffer not the xeno to live.

yeah but is it ok to rape then kill xenos?
what does the scripture say?

Holy shit! no decent 1:20 3MB WebMs in this bitch?

Do they even have baginas, what does hair sex feel like bros? What's it like to dock with an alien woman?

>What's it like to dock with an alien woman?
interlinked

shes my wife

Attached: avatar neyney.webm (1280x720, 998.14K)

>bitch
offensive and incorrect

Attached: questioning2.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

offensive and incorrect