I SAID DON'T RAPE HER YOU MISOGYNISTIC, TOXIC-MASCULINITY, ANTI-FEMINIST, CONSERVATIVE, REPUBLICAN, PIECE OF SHIT

>I SAID DON'T RAPE HER YOU MISOGYNISTIC, TOXIC-MASCULINITY, ANTI-FEMINIST, CONSERVATIVE, REPUBLICAN, PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 186.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kHkF0Ah_JMY?t=80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bunning and Strave, truly the Anti-Hero of the Generation.

Should triggered chud threads be banned from Any Forums?

Why do women like getting raped?

>racist piece of shit

It's their Evolutionary Niche. Duh.

hmm I have to agree, rape is not an acceptable thing

>hmm I have to agree, rape is not an acceptable thing

Attached: 1657802305575.png (600x800, 14.79K)

Libtard.

kek republicans are so gay. living in the retard south and the irrelevant "heartland." duped by orange man who hates them and despite him being an nyc millionare liberal. kek how fucking dumb can yuou get tbqh?

why is being a conservative bad?

those glowing eyes make her look so hot

Being stingy, prudish, and bigoted only gets you so far.

OH NO NO NNO NO NHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtu.be/kHkF0Ah_JMY?t=80

Ironic, because modern women convinced me it is actually.

>what's wrong with having patently wrong and unchanging beliefs for 150 years?
Tea Party is the worst thing to happen to you retards and the lobotomization of your party is nobody's fault but yours.

Mental illness

Should faggots neck themselves?

>pointing out facts is a mental illness
yeah sure man, half your party actively engaged in a delusion that the election was rigged by a retard from Wallstreet and I'm mentally ill. Sure.

>and I'm mentally ill
What is a woman?

woah, ebin. This makes conservatives look less embarrassing! Here's some Parlor gold for you kind sir.

>my frothing at the mouth lunatic opinion = facts
Ok groomer

>calls others mentally ill
>can't define what a woman is

>stating observable reality that half the GOP engaged in a complete fabrication about a "rigged election" is "frothing at the mouth"
You people quite literally lost your shit during the 2020 election.

A woman is a biologically born female, did you think you won some meme argument Walsh? These wedge issues are the only thing you care about anymore. Fuck me, I can't name a single economic policy you ghouls even have anymore.

Define "woman"

>3 year olds are women
tell me more, groomer

Your opnions are no where near observable reality. You are litteraly unable to answer basic questions about the world we live in

You are literally a pathetic, ideologically driven bug person who doesn't hold any real values.

A biologically born female, what else did your handles order you to say on your list? You going to start screeching that I'm secretly a Marxist tranny or some schizo nonsense?

You've reached levels of projection that shouldn't even be possible

>A woman is a biologically born female
Then why so many of you deny this fact?
>These wedge issues are the only thing you care about anymore.
Hilarious that's you say this after whining about people complaining about exactly that.
>Fuck me, I can't name a single economic policy you ghouls even have anymore.
You do? Please detail it here.

Your response to being called out for the dead party you are, is to pivot about a daily wire "documentary" about trannies. Because again, you hold no real values.