RINGS OF POWER NEW CLIP

twitter.com/fellowshipfans/status/1555049507787792384

The diallogue is actually good, chudbros, what are our arguments now?

Attached: Imagenes-de-Rings-Of-Power-muestran-a-Galadriel-en-el.jpg (1614x807, 129.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizards_(Middle-earth)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'ate blacks
'ate nudity
'ate women
love me white european folklore
simple as.

begone shill

don't know, but I'm watching Amazon's The Rings of Power™© on Amazon Prime ® to find out!

Could be worse I suppose, but I still hate everything that the show represents.

For people who can't help but feel compelled to post in these, instead, select the hide option under the thread, the feelings now gone. I am just posting here in the hopes that will drive down interaction with future shill or troll threads.

cute

>these ORCS were meddling with le magic
Spoken like a true "I don't actually like this crap and I want to write like I'm writing from a video game".
Sorry OP, it's a fucking mess. Orcs don't use magic, they're literally creatures that are made by dark magic to do the bidding of the person who makes them.
They're like french fries. They ruin your arteries and are made by some other cunt.

>He was here
>Sauron was here
Wow. Brilliant dialogue.

Because Middle-earth is based on ancient Britain and this show has a bunch of filthy niggers which were never in ancient Britain and shouldn’t be in modern White countries.
>ItS Okay WhEN WE CultUrAlly Appropriate
This show is an insult on this basis alone, it’s quite literally cultural vandalism.

Don't forget she's saying "Sauron was here!" during the 2nd age before people knew he was a bad.
It's gonna be shit. What's next, revealing MELKOR as a "big bad" for this season? Lmao. Gonna put LOTR into my "this is nerd shit" folder now.

Ugly bitch, I miss goddess Blanchett

This. She looks bad in motion. That chin is too big.

Why are poltards so fragile? Just look at Alex Jones. Why are you always lying and just make up shit?

Its like a hair in your soup, sure the soup may be good, but its already been ruined. You feel disgust even thinking about eating it

When has Alex Jones lied once?

Why does it look so low budget

Attached: 1646967527189.png (550x534, 294K)

Magic in general is quite subtle in Tolkiens world. I don't think orcs being able to utilise it slightly is out of the question.

The bigger problem is Sauron being mentioned, he was presenting himself as Annatar, the Lord of gifts in early second age. I think he only declared himself openly quite late in the time period.

Give me one time he’s lied

Go woke go broke shill.

You should read the books because they explicitly say orcs using magic is out of the question. One of the reasons the goblins in the Hobbit are afraid of the elvish Gandalf and Bilbo have are because they are magic blades which are good at killing Orcs and Goblins.

>You should read the books because they explicitly say orcs using magic is out of the question
no they don't

>The bigger problem is Sauron being mentioned, he was presenting himself as Annatar, the Lord of gifts in early second age. I think he only declared himself openly quite late in the time period.
That's just one of MANY fuckups to come. He was not called "Sauron" until the war started.

Where does it state so? I think the reason why orcs hated glamdring, sting and orcrist is because they were used to kill so many of them in the first age.

I could be wrong and orcs are actually unable to use magic, but I don't recall it being stated.

Lol yes they do. It's in the Simarillion.

sandy hook

His name is Sauron, its not a title given to him like feanor called melkor morgoth. I think they called him gorthaur the cruel or something like that when he was melkor's lieutenant in the first age.

>the dialogue is good
No, it’s not. But hey, props for letting everyone know what a stupid faggot you are.

nobody cares about the simarillion

>In the index of The Return of the King, "wizardry" is described as "magic of kind popularly ascribed to the Wizards (Istari).
If you read the Simarillion, it's because the Istari are technically Maiar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizards_(Middle-earth)

If this all sounds autistic, you're 100% correct. But saying Tolkein didn't specify all this is also incorrect.

She's going to be carrying the whole show.

Attached: Galadriel.webm (720x900, 1.95M)

This. Tolkien thought he was Jesus writing the Bible with all his short stories.

>nobody cares about what the series is based on
Well, that is obvious at this point. Why base it on LOTR at all then? You can just make another show that looks like Game of Thrones or whatever.

Attached: 4AE2861E-EFEA-47F9-8509-5DB159DE6EB0.jpg (1325x786, 325.04K)

It actually looks and sounds pretty good, the
>Even stone cannot hide the mark of one whose very hand is flame unquenched
Is VERY Tolkienian.

Honestly clips like this make the show look better than any trailer would

dwarves use magic

>muh morf waifu
Billion dollar production and all the corposhills can do is try and push this mediocre waif as a reason to watch their fuckawful woke garbage

Still never watching.

does it faggot? does it sound so heckin epic you can’t wait to flippin watch it?

This desu

Attached: 1659592468144979.webm (640x360, 345.41K)

>Does it?
Yes the dialogue is genuinely good and fits perfectly with Tolkien's style.
I'm not sure why I had to repeat that for you

Shan't not watch

Wrong. He genuinely believed what he said about S hook and has since apologised. He’s been right about literally everything else

I'm glad it's not working though. Thank God we have fucking eyes and aren't retarded

Is this show set before sauron declares War on the elves and destroys eregion?

no, that sentence is awkward as fuck. it's some "We are the spark of hope, that will light the fire, that will burn The First Order down"-tier shit

I don’t know r*ddit space, why did you feel the need to repeat it?

>i've never read the series correct my post please
it's all so tiresome

Yes, before he comes out of hiding and dupes the smiths of Eregion into making the rings

animal actors = animal abuse

FPBP