REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Attached: dwarf.jpg (717x712, 44.74K)

Dwarf live underground and rarely see the sun. What evolutionary benefit does dark skin provide for them?

Mimicking in the dark.

The evolutionary benefit of making Americans feel heckin wholesome inside

look at that black honker!

It's underground you idiot, not the savannah under a moonless night.

FINALLY WE GET REPRESENTATION

I WILL NOW WATCH ALL LORDS OF THE POWER EPISODES

Funny I thought this was Middle-earth not the Middle-east.

My bad, didn't know sunlight still gets into the underground, cunt

Attached: 1652543364142.jpg (572x611, 32.86K)

It is insulting to0 assume that dwarves, a wholly different species, would mimic ethnic diversity of humans. They were all made out of the same rock.

No light gets underground hence why there would be no evolutionary selection for increased melatonin production. Also they were made by a god to be white.

You're right, i apologize for my ignorance

Black people exist, you virgins can't pretend that they don't in your little fantasy worlds anymore. Grow up.

Attached: 405-4052813_transparent-smug-anime-girl-png-cartoon-png-download.png (860x747, 305.23K)

sub-saharan dwarves do not

lmao imagine flushing a cool billion down the toilet for this

Good point .Elves should be darkest for they remained closest to the sun and dwarf should be fairest

elves knew how to build roofs so they stayed white as a way to show off that they weren't animals

>you virgins can't pretend that they don't in your little fantasy worlds anymore
They literally DO NOT EXIST in the mentioned fantasy in that form, how is this hard to understand you fucking tranime faggot
Can't you stop trying to push your politics into everything for one fucking minute?

Proofs|? I have never seen one

The greatest irony is not that it doesn't make sense evolutionary at all but that tolkein mythos is one of creation. If there are nigs then it's a world in which elves, dwarves and hobits all evolved form monkeys. But it's not. Both equally retarded and show zero respect to making something good.