I'm a black woman living in america, superheroes ain't got nothing on me

I'm a black woman living in america, superheroes ain't got nothing on me.

Attached: 1641051613322.jpg (720x778, 46.86K)

i can't even tell if this is fake or not

If America is so bad why doesn't she just leave?

Wypipo be blocking the airplanes n shit

Remember Black women not only have to put up with discrimination due to being both black and female, but all their men would rather fuck white women.

Recently I was watching a man on the street interview video on YouTube where they were talking to couples. Literally every black guy was with a white woman.

Attached: 1615777086353.jpg (946x1024, 106.35K)

The black people that want them gone are blocking them from leaving? How does that make sense?

Why have all blacks, except for Andrew Tate, become so paranoid, hysterical and neurotic during these last 5~10 years? I wasn't racist, my favourite movie was Blade and I dressed up as him during halloween when I was a child. But man, I'm starting to have a certain nigger fatigue. I recently open a tiktok account and there are so many videos of niggers complaining and showing their victim complex, talking about how depressed they are because they went to Italy or Spain and a 95 year old man stared at them. It's tiresome.

Attached: 1654267442393.webm (838x1080, 2.81M)

They were always like that, social media makes it easier to publicize it.

Wypipo do be racist doe
Not a nigger just a wheatish med, was in Italy 4 years ago and this fucking lunatic took out her shotgun and started screaming in Italian after i pointed out to my friend she had a nice house. I get being cautious of niggers who hang around your neighborhood and looking suspicious as fuck, but two tourist looking retards walking around at 7am is not a good reason for you to take out a shotgun on someone and start screaming jibberish. Fucking cunt

I didn't think I was racist until I started working with niggers. Literally insufferable, ignorant, racist themselves, loud, smelly, generally unpleasant to look at, unreliable, unrelatable. I hate working with them and I hate being around them. But I do like looking at their women's big fat asses.

t. white liberal larper

It gets harder to cry racism every year when millions of dirt poor immigrants do better than you, so now we're in the everything is racism era to compensate.

Immigrants didn't have to deal with generations of oppression.

Non sense, imagine american niggers flying back to Africa NO MORE gibs NO MORE whining about wypipo NO MORE strong and independent women CONSEQUENCES for actions (no more free housing for stealing my nigga, your hands are getting cut off), oh and they would surely enjoy african slave market they could finally relate with their ancestors

Wrong
I've been robbed by niggers almost 3 times now, i really hate fucking niggers but i also hate racist retarded whites just as much

This. Fuck racists.

Your latest round of troll threads not getting traction, so you go back to this tired old shit? Awww.

Attached: dramatic black female overrepresentation.jpg (3400x3870, 3.92M)

why can't we just improve America? Why does everyone say "if you don't like it then leave."? Only the people that the system works for say that shit. :fuck you, I got mine." Seems to be US residents' motto.

You're talking about one person and judging everyone of European descent based on a single anecdotal interaction. You're definitely 100% the racist here.

>smelly
I never get this complaint. They smell like coco butter or lotion. White people smell musty as hell.

>why can't we just improve America?
The woman in the image doesn't even explain why America is so bad. If she doesn't like it and doesn't provide a reasoning as to why maybe she should just leave to greener pastures.

>why can't we just improve America?
You really think these people can be reasoned with?

Attached: 14856456545.jpg (727x284, 50.74K)