Based protagonists

>woman cuts you off in traffic
>dedicate life to terrorising her

Attached: 238711372[1].jpg (567x800, 302.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1057t6-i20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weird, I just made a thread about this movie as you did and I never see anyone talk about it on here.

spooky. movie is great tho

It's a movie about white insanity/fragility

Developing genre of film

Attached: 2352666.png (747x934, 844.16K)

Crowe was one of the most captivating villains I've seen in a while. His sperg-out speaks to the part of us that feels unseen and frustrated.

I Am Not Your Negro was such a hack-piece. Wow so deep how they take old audio clips of civil rights leaders, and then overplay it over BLM protest/riot footage. How did they come up with this? So profound! And then I had to have my white liberal peers jerk it off. Funny thing is, the only person of color there said it was boring, and the white people laughed at him.

>1976

Attached: taxi-driver-1976-columbia-pictures-film-with-robert-de-niro-2BF5FFB[1].jpg (981x1390, 129.31K)

Based and redpilled. I'm just sad he cant manage to kill her son at the end but still dangerously based.

youtube.com/watch?v=f1057t6-i20

Robert De Niro played the best psychos
>cape fear 1991

Attached: MV5BODQ0NTYzNDk2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjc3Njg1MDI@._V1_[1].jpg (1376x2048, 1.6M)

white people becoming racist in the 2020s is just self defense at this point

I fucking love passing slow drivers, getting in their lane and break checking them a couple times before zooming off
55 in a 60 go fuck yourself

Sorry To Bother You certainly was a film, I should watch the trailer again

and you're really gonna love having neck pain for the rest of your life from whiplash

These negro movies make me racist. I often have to watch Eddie Murphy or Wayans movies to make me unracist.

ahhhh live in fear never take risks never do anything just consume consume consume ahhhh
you're a faggot btw lol

yeah bro good one that was pretty sick also my neck isn't in pain for the rest of my life so there's that

>yeah bro good one that was pretty sick also my neck isn't in pain for the rest of my life so there's that
not even from all the dick you suck, faggot?

nope my neck feels pretty good right now but you do you

>but you do you
Not the guy you're having this gay love affair with, but by saying that phrase you reveal yourself as a retard and have lost.

You're a fucking loser as well btw.

>out on my daily walk
>meet someone, literally anyone, walking on the WRONG side of the road
>elbow them in the ribs, spit on them, curse them out and calmly inform them of their wrongdoing
>somehow I'm the bad guy
This world is insane.

I like saying it but you do you bro

You "like" saying it because its nigger speak, and you like to pretend you're a nigger.
Absolutely shameful. america must be nuked now.

2 children

hey man you're entitled to your opinion I see it differently but you do you

Based

6 of these nobody has ever seen

1 fatass manchild